Define "Low Volume" Revised

• 5T3V3
  • 04-29-2015, 03:14 PM
my initial poll appears been set up poorly so here is a revised version with perhaps better choices
That all do Donkey that all do
I voted in at 4 per week. That is final.
Low volume = 4 per week or less
So, the highest volume I can do (if I get booked solid and no one is multi-day) is 7 in a week. However, that has never happened. So, typically I see, on average, 2 a week.

So, it's all relative. For me, 7/week is high, 2-3/week is average, and 2/month would be low volume.

Sure, sometimes I'd love more business, but other times I feel swamped and couldn't possibly add to my schedule. Last month I had a 4-day travel date, one day home, then flew to another 3-day date, had two days home and then drove to New Orleans for a Sin City Soiree event. (Which technically broke my policy of not seeing more then one gentleman, but it was a group occasion).

Every girl has their tipping point on how much business they feel they can handle. And high or low is a very subjective term. Often it's apples to oranges.
  • anita
  • 04-29-2015, 07:02 PM
3-4 per week and maximum 2 per day. But it depends, if I get booked for an overnight then I only see him that day, and maybe someone else during the week, in this case maximum 2 per week.
So, the highest volume I can do (if I get booked solid and no one is multi-day) is 7 in a week. However, that has never happened. So, typically I see, on average, 2 a week.

So, it's all relative. For me, 7/week is high, 2-3/week is average, and 2/month would be low volume.

Sure, sometimes I'd love more business, but other times I feel swamped and couldn't possibly add to my schedule. Last month I had a 4-day travel date, one day home, then flew to another 3-day date, had two days home and then drove to New Orleans for a Sin City Soiree event. (Which technically broke my policy of not seeing more then one gentleman, but it was a group occasion).

Every girl has their tipping point on how much business they feel they can handle. And high or low is a very subjective term. Often it's apples to oranges. Originally Posted by JessicaKnightly
One per weekday is good for me as well... By the way gents, ms Jessica is smokin hot and amazing
Low volume in my opinion is 1 or 2 a week.
One per weekday is good for me as well... By the way gents, ms Jessica is smokin hot and amazing Originally Posted by April Cox
April you are too kind! I'm so lucky to have met you and could easily say the same thing about you. I love you girl!
Is this based on volume? My 1.3" of dangling death would be considered low volume.
To me...low volume would be 1 or 2 per week....a few per month....tops
I agree. 1 or 2 a week or even fewer is low volume. Yet I see ladies who I know work 5 days a week taking multiple appointments a day advertising low volume all the time.
low volume means

1) i show up on time
2) freshly showered and ready to go
Low volume would be around a 2 or 3. Once you get past 8 on the dial, the neighbors start to make noise complaints. You can never go up to 11, that is entirely too loud.
Only Spinal Tap had amps that went to 11.
  • 5T3V3
  • 04-30-2015, 11:41 AM

Every girl has their tipping point on how much business they feel they can handle. And high or low is a very subjective term. Often it's apples to oranges. Originally Posted by JessicaKnightly
see ... you bring up what went through my mind in setting up the first poll as per day ... I assumed that there would be days with zero and many days with multiple appointment, so is a LV provider the sees one person a day for 4 days the same as a LV provider that is willing to see 4 people on the same day but only works one day? I would say they are different.