What's on your Hobby Bucket List for 2017?

For me, it is a threesome. I have done a Gangbang several times, made a video, done just about everything sexual that I want to do. But have yet to have 2 ladies and myself have fun. When it does happen, it would be nice to have two ladies who are Bi. Yep, this is the year.

What do you want to cross off on your bucket list?
Blind chick
(I've had sex with a deaf woman, a female bodybuilder, a midget, an amputee, a post-op tranny, a woman with epilepsy, a woman who looked like a skeleton and woman who outweighed me by 200 lbs, a woman of every ethnicity, every hair color, a woman old enough to be my mom, and one young enough to be my daughter. Threeways, gangbangs, being pegged, and public sex are all checked off. I need Siamese twins too if anyone has a lead on that. Fire Phoenix us helping me cultivate some other desires but unless she blinds herself, she can't help with this one.
That's funny because I've had a blind guy on my bucket list for ages now.

The only other thing left is to be hired by just a woman (as opposed to a couple).
Gang bang
A female Eskimo.
Mine are a Bukkake, gang bang and some public sex rendezvous
Action shots and/or make a short video.
  • tzv13
  • 01-08-2017, 07:04 PM
I still haven't found a lady to dress up as an Oompa Loompa.
Nuru session with both parties completely oiled up.
Two hour session with The Alpha. And a midget
Gang bang Originally Posted by lizshue81
pp1bs.jpg
Two hour session with The Alpha. And a midget Originally Posted by easymoney78
The Alpha is kinda pricey; You can get a session with a midget for about "half" as much. (Dwarf humor)
Shuldn't it be "Who's" instead o' What's" on yer list?
The Alpha is kinda pricey; You can get a session with a midget for about "half" as much. (Dwarf humor) Originally Posted by 3daygetaway
Now THAT'S funny!
Shuldn't it be "Who's" instead o' What's" on yer list? Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
It can be who, what....or it can be who and what with whom.