Sub-amps : Lay down face up or down?

Just out of curiosity, at the sub amps do you guys lay down with your face up or face down ?
Is better to keep the toy or back draped?
I usually go face down, no draping.
  • GregN
  • 01-26-2019, 10:16 PM
for an hour face down, no drape. Never done the half hour, if they knew you maybe start face up for that.
I just doff the clothes and sit on tbe edge of the table. A good start is to initiate or ask for hug.
I just doff the clothes and sit on tbe edge of the table. A good start is to initiate or ask for hug. Originally Posted by RX792P
Same

I go face down after. The sensual massage and teasing is almost better than the hj imo
It depends what I have learned a lot of massage businesses will no longer let you lay face up unless you do 1 hour
I'm with RX I usually like a little Chit Chat and a friendly handshake to the backside before we get started
  • Lawf
  • 01-27-2019, 10:30 AM
I'll play air guitar in the corner naked to display dominance then lay face down no towel. Sometimes I'll be on my back and make her flip me.
  • CD69
  • 01-28-2019, 06:54 AM
Neither - I purposely make sure I'm standing when they come in - I'll normally just tell them I forgot to silence my phone and I didn't want us to be disturbed - depending on their demeanor at that moment I might wink when I say it. Besides, I look better vertical than on my stomach - I have a really ugly ass.
In a new place, its face down, no drape. Her reaction will give you a hint how things will go.