Encounter: BB at Luxury - good time

Date: 11/1/2020
Name: BB
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: -
Phone: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: HJ, BBBJ, BBFSCIP (i think)
Hair Length and Color: Shoulders length brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Big Tits, very short, shaved, nice face. I little shorter than I like.
Recommendation: Yes
  • SHS
  • 11-04-2020, 12:35 PM
Sometimes, it's better to not know.
Could have been rounding up all the strays to do a very good clean out throughout.
Wouldn't you have seen a condom either in her hand to dispose, or at some point after the finish?

I haven't seen one in the shower. But I'll keep my eyes open.
I haven't seen one in the shower. But I'll keep my eyes open. Originally Posted by John Dutton
I thought I saw a condom in the shower, once. I was marvelling at how endowed the guy who discarded it must be.

I looked a little closer. it was a fucking shower cap
Not a water balloon
BB is water balloon, shower cap, and thumb guard-optional. and always BBBJ mandatory. and forever Honey Sweet..
Thumb guard?
Thumb guard? Originally Posted by John Dutton
I don't know the name.. Plastic thimble?

What I remember, is years ago I saw a woman in my workplace wearing one. I swear I thought it was a condom. I whispered to a co-worker that the woman had a condom on her thumb, she laughed hard, and told me it was a protection for the thumb, when sewing. It has a name, but I didn't memorize it.
Thimble?
Thimble? Originally Posted by maffick
I think that's it. Protects your thumb when you are sewing?

We are getting off track 😄 thread the needle, and see BB, LOL
I think you are thinking of finger cots.

I gave some to a friend - as condoms - as a joke once. He was not amused.

I gave some to a friend - as condoms - as a joke once. He was not amused. Originally Posted by genreas
That is funny, I do not care who you are.

I gave some to a friend - as condoms - as a joke once. He was not amused. Originally Posted by genreas
Finger cots?

I guess that is it. but I would swear this is the first time I ever heard of a finger cot!

Now, it would please me to finger BB, as we lay on a Cot, but that's a different discussion