Foxy has found a new Cave

http://www.k-festival.net/

She is with Kimberly now.
Based upon recent reviews and comments, glad to see she has a new home and didn’t just disappear as many do. I wish her success.
Can someone pm me about donation
Foxy has had mixed reviews in the past. Hence the My duck is too big for her, service sucked etc. set that aside and she has slot of positive reviews as well. I have seen her 2-3 times and enjoyed every second. The problem with what this board has changed into is that there are too many fake or alt handles. All of them have been created a year or less and In some cases last month. This gives the ones that want to stir up drama the platform to do so and just get the burner Handle banned for life. If you do not have 5-10 reviews under your belt then you will be ignored. If you are real and starting out in this, then do the reviews and your worth will be judged based on that. Nothing personal but this has made the board go to shit quicker than anything.

Research, visit, Review, Be polite if it did not work out. Simple rules to follow.
So a legit first-timer in the hobby can't feel like he can post a negative review if he had a negative experience and be taken seriously?

LOL What the f*ck ever.
Key word there Precious is “Legit”.
The problem with what this board has changed into is that there are too many fake or alt handles. All of them have been created a year or less and In some cases last month. This gives the ones that want to stir up drama the platform to do so and just get the burner Handle banned for life. Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Very true. I was perusing a thread the other day, there was about 12 handles that had responses, and 9 of them are now banned. The majority of handles that post in the AMP/Studio areas, are 45 day old Handles, or less. Yet these Handles know as much as 5-10 year Veteran handles. And they are not shy to let anyone know.. They post announcements, offer details about ladies that only consumate insiders could know. and will attack, readily, knowing their handle has the life expectancy of a House Fly.
I really hope she does well.
Foxy has had mixed reviews in the past. Hence the My duck is too big for her, service sucked etc. set that aside and she has slot of positive reviews as well. I have seen her 2-3 times and enjoyed every second. The problem with what this board has changed into is that there are too many fake or alt handles. All of them have been created a year or less and In some cases last month. This gives the ones that want to stir up drama the platform to do so and just get the burner Handle banned for life. If you do not have 5-10 reviews under your belt then you will be ignored. If you are real and starting out in this, then do the reviews and your worth will be judged based on that. Nothing personal but this has made the board go to shit quicker than anything.

Research, visit, Review, Be polite if it did not work out. Simple rules to follow. Originally Posted by Ghostrider
I don't review every person I see but I am a legit first year. For example I think I only reviewed a single LA girl but have seen 4. Sometimes I am a bit lazy I guess lol.

Foxy always interested me but I never risked it ask I heard she had issues with certain ducks. It is really too bad because I dig tiny girls.
My duck is too big for her, service sucked etc. Originally Posted by Ghostrider
I've had a couple of those before in Austin, which was a crock of shit because I have a pretty average dick. I usually just chalk it up as an excuse where they don't want to fuck me personally for whatever reason and hope that they can keep the money with the most polite excuse they can come up with. And these were gals that the Austin crew regularly raves about and talk about like she's an Olympic champ at catching dick.

I try not to laugh when they pull that card. It's like the "very asmall penisu" gag from South Park.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTboGG7DMwU
I was one of the unlucky ducks with Foxy but I admit she is super cute and I wish her success. Kimberly is with her and that’s some legit sexy Asian right there.
[QUOTE=GastonGlock;1062292382]

I try not to laugh when they pull that card. It's like the "very asmall penisu" gag from South Park.
/QUOTE]

It isn't really a joke. Have you been there? Their condom sizes are small. I brought my own and when I ran out I had to buy the ones with the horse on the package.
I really had hoped “Foxy has found a new Cave” was a PSA that Foxy was taking it in her butt cave. So disappointing.

Hope she tries someday soon. She just might like it. Butt for now it’s going to be Red... Not Foxy’s little asshole.
I really had hoped “Foxy has found a new Cave” was a PSA that Foxy was taking it in her butt cave. So disappointing.

Hope she tries someday soon. She just might like it. Butt for now it’s going to be Red... Not Foxy’s little asshole. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Dang Big Bamboo you're just ready to jump in anything with an
  • tom51
  • 12-15-2020, 06:48 AM
was wondering if Kimberly is catholic she is hot. I finally got a password from LA but it flipped me to sister site with foxy and Kimberly so was wanting to see Kimberly if she's catholic