Can We..

I understand the possibility of the bill passing and eccie POTENTIALLY shutting down. But uhh right now it’s not. The playground is still open for play.

So with that being said, RELAX a little. Get screened. Go get a nut. The hobby is not supposed to be stressful. All this drama and uproar over the bill defeat the purpose of the hobby.

Cover your ass JUST IN CASE things go down. Get your list together or whatever you feel you need to do. Keep getting the bag and carry on.

Gents, let me relieve a little stress for you. Cum play. I do have a new number

Besos
Ruann with the exceptional Hump Day pep talk!!
I understand the possibility of the bill passing and eccie POTENTIALLY shutting down. But uhh right now it’s not. The playground is still open for play.

So with that being said, RELAX a little. Get screened. Go get a nut. The hobby is not supposed to be stressful. All this drama and uproar over the bill defeat the purpose of the hobby.

Cover your ass JUST IN CASE things go down. Get your list together or whatever you feel you need to do. Keep getting the bag and carry on.

Gents, let me relieve a little stress for you. Cum play. I do have a new number

Besos Originally Posted by Ruann soka
Runo "fine ass" soks, please or por favor, for some of us patnas not familiar with the lingo, me, what's a bag? Thanks ma'am. Toodles....
Runo "fine ass" soks, please or por favor, for some of us patnas not familiar with the lingo, me, what's a bag? Thanks ma'am. Toodles.... Originally Posted by shinepro
Lol “the bag” is money. A money bag. Which is why I’m here lol money and FUN
Lol “the bag” is money. A money bag. Which is why I’m here lol money and FUN Originally Posted by Ruann soka
Thanks runo soks, or Betta known as "FAFYB", that's fine as foooking yella bone!! Yeah, yeah! Toodles....
I thought the bag was to put over shines head but then again when he plays the slang thingy...I can't keep up with him.

Ruann...you are very correct. The sky is not falling.
I thought the bag was to put over shines head but then again when he plays the slang thingy...I can't keep up with him.

Ruann...you are very correct. The sky is not falling. Originally Posted by tbone2u
Tbone steak and fries you are my fav ecco Patna. Best wishes to ya. Toodles....
Facts! Worrying about tomorrow only takes away today’s peace.
Facts! Worrying about tomorrow only takes away today’s peace. Originally Posted by Dom Vera
Very true
Great post......im worried too,but decided to just go with the flow and be prepared but still keep on rockin ....lets all get to humping!!!!!!
Always hope for the best. I agree that there is no reason to panic. But with or without sesta/fosta, it's always the smart play to prepare for the worst.
it's always the smart play to prepare for the worst. Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW
DEFINITELY!

Back up what you think you might miss if the sky falls.

Reviews, photos, contact lists, etc. and, in fact, back up the backups.

Keep both in secure places "cloud" for one and maybe another website or hardware media. hint: for years I have maintained "secret" account on like hotmail, yahoo, etc., and simply upload to "drafts" the things I want to save.

No need to email. Just save the draft. Storage very available and cheap, but you do have to log in every couple months to keep the account active.

Might take a bit of time, but data storage is so cheap these days, it pays to multi-backup.

And, for those who like to travel, or think they might like to travel, think about spreading your wings and visit places and spaces where communicating will pay off now or in the future, cause "ya never know!"

Visiting San Antonio or Austin, check my signature for info of interest.