interesting vice article

http://www.vice.com/read/being-on-ca...wiss-call-girl

great read from one of my favorite places on the internet.

another good article is the nocturnal submissions also on vice.
milmonger, great article, very interesting read. Thanks
That was really good!

I can not believe how true it is, for a minute I thought maybe it was too accurate to be sincere.

that article is one of the best representations of how I feel the biz works in my pov. It's refreshing to see something written without pt and other issues being the focus of an sp. It's nice and interesting to read an article written about the type of sp I can relate to as a professsional.

Thank you
Maybe some of the "local talent", should make it a point to read the article, and take notes.
Nice article. It helps to be working in a country where prostitution has been legal since 1942.
Maybe some of the "local talent", should make it a point to read the article, and take notes. Originally Posted by mad469s
Amen to that! There are damn few professionals left around here.

Makes one appreciate Frankie all the more. Just a fact, no ass kissing involved.
Nice article. It helps to be working in a country where prostitution has been legal since 1942. Originally Posted by jackfengshui
That is true. At the same time there are also other articles that say it is worse having it legal.

It would be super nice to have a sexatary and some social aspects enlightened.
Amen to that! There are damn few professionals left around here.

Makes one appreciate Frankie all the more. Just a fact, no ass kissing involved. Originally Posted by jokacz
Well thank you!

Never even close to perfect, but I do view my biz a lot like this article. The subject of acting would be the only part that is not defined enough in the article, as far as being able to totally relate.

A pro who likes what she does, does act on many levels, but that doesn't mean she doesn't care or have sincere fun with clients.

Anywhoo, thanks Jokacz xo...you're lucky..I can't find the bare bottom smiley anywhere
Link didn't work for me I'm a youtube vice junky, a chive fiend (kcco!!), and intrigued by bestgore. I like real things, i guess that's why i listen to npr. I like fringe things and hardcore reality without censorship.
Thanks for sharing, good post!