At what point do you say screw it

I had a buddy recommend a provider to me. I did my homework, researched on here and was ok with the results. Called her a couple times, left voicemails no response. Sent an email and she responded with a different number to call. Called her on that, spoke for a little bit and she told me to email her gain so she could email her location. I sent that email and a follow up a couple of days later and got no response. Guess it's pretty much time to move on. Guys, at what point do you say screw it?

Would like to here some provider responses as well.
The next day or the second call
  • Seedy
  • 01-22-2011, 02:36 PM
The next day or the second call Originally Posted by tbone2u
Ditto, lots of other stuff out there, your not in the sahara desert.
Happy Hunting . . .
Keep looking, there are actually providers who do an A+ job on their TCB. Communications is a two way street, every message deserves a response, otherwise the deal is off. I had one actually get on p411 the day after a session and give me an "OK" without my having sent her a request. I'd say that her TCB was done 100% plus.
"Guys, at what point do you say screw it"

You reached it.
  • Dad
  • 01-22-2011, 06:27 PM
When you finally decided to rub one off yourself!
John,
Most providers are good at communicating. You just need to try another.
Yea, I knew better than to keep trying after the first day, but there are some ladies out there that hit just the perfect combination of things you're looking for that the blinders go on
Yea, I knew better than to keep trying after the first day, but there are some ladies out there that hit just the perfect combination of things you're looking for that the blinders go on Originally Posted by johnblaze
We have all been there, even those of us that should know better, it is part of 'this thing of ours'
I'm an impulse buyer of the worst sort. My window of interest/opportunity is usually open for only an hour or two, and if I don't establish contact with a target in that time period, I'm very likely done. Now, I might try her next time, but I typically have no interest in setting an appointment for tomorrow or the day after. There are some exceptions, but they are few and they are reserved almost exclusively for repeats/regulars/ATFs. Because of my habits and preferences, I do really miss the E/WF days. I hit XTC and LaFemme from time to time, but less often these days. The value, when compared to a good indy with a decent incall, is just not there. (I'll admit that I sometimes cannot resist the urge to see Shelby or Priscilla, however.) The upshot of all of this is that I save quite a bit of money compared to what I used to spend, as long as I can resist the urge to hit the BP chick that happens to be closest to my office that day (which yields a good session only about 20% of the time, in my experience).

One notable recent exception is that big-tittie'd midget that been running ads intermittently on BP the last few months. I've been calling and calling . . .
Depends. If I've never seen her, I tend to run out of patience very quickly. Once she shows me that she's a flake with regards to taking care of business, I move on.

If I've seen someone, and enjoy time with her, I give considerably more leeway. One of my favorite UTRs can be a total flake, but her combination of attractiveness, skill, charm, and delightfully affordable rates causes me to cut her a great deal of slack.

Bottom line: Like anything else, the more I like a provider, the more trouble I'll go to in order to schedule with her.

If I've seen someone, and enjoy time with her, I give considerably more leeway. One of my favorite UTRs can be a total flake, but her combination of attractiveness, skill, charm, and delightfully affordable rates causes me to cut her a great deal of slack.

Bottom line: Like anything else, the more I like a provider, the more trouble I'll go to in order to schedule with her. Originally Posted by blowpop

Now that is worth repeating. For the very best of the women we have been lucky enough to spent time with, my bucket of patience is almost over flowing.