Good tongue or Rod?

I was just wondering what you providers based on your experiences or sessions have enjoyed most- A good tongue lashing or good pounding?!

So you women like good mouth or dick on us men? I love to eat as says in my signature! haha
I was just wondering what you providers based on your experiences or sessions have enjoyed most- A good tongue lashing or good pounding?!

So you women like good mouth or dick on us men? I love to eat as says in my signature! haha Originally Posted by spank_my_monkey76
I think that Emily Morse once said, that ugly guys are usually GREAT at eating pussy.

Probably the same reason why ugly chicks are great at giving head (present company excluded, most of these chicks are great).
I'll admit, didn't think my daty fondness was because I'm not the best looking. Figured some of it was the smaller package.

I like to think I'm not too bad at daty, definitely one of my favs.

Not a women, but from I read, clitoris is equivalent to male penis. Clitoral stimulation is essential for orgasm.

I would guess it's personal preferences. Also RW versus hobby preferences.

And to be honest, have you seen the toys they have available.
Overall Im definitely a Rod chick..love a good dicking..xoxo
Thanks Cashmere!
Depends on my mood?

If I'm in my GFE hat, then DATY all the way.

If I'm in dirty PSE mode, then being plowed mercilessly is what I'm after.
"...thy rod and thy staff they comfort me."
- Anonymous female in The Monger's Bible

Either sounds great Angel!

I am a giver so love getting a lady so horny from DATY that she begs you to stick it deep.

Sam