Gentlemen, would you like current pictures?

Would you like for it to be a requirement of membership and posting that the ladies who advertise on ECCIE be required to submit to the moderators photographs of themselves that are no older than 3 months? They could still leave their prized and or professional showcase pictures up but there would need to be at least one recent full body pic (clothed or unclothed - ladies choice)
Would you like for it to be a requirement of membership and posting that the ladies who advertise on ECCIE be required to submit to the moderators photographs of themselves that are no older than 3 months? They could still leave their prized and or professional showcase pictures up but there would need to be at least one recent full body pic (clothed or unclothed - ladies choice) Originally Posted by Initforfun
Lol I love your poll choices
I'm curious if this is aimed at one particular providor?
How would the mods know if they are current or not? Maybe hold up 3 fingers and a sign that says "This is my fat ass as of 03/01/2016"?
Instead of the fingers, hold up a turkey leg.
Can I eat the turkey leg while holding it up?
Yes, but only if its done in a sexy manner
everything I do is sexy
Sweetz is a provider that updates her profile, Serenity is adding new and sexy poses, Issabella does some fantastic posing and updates us, all much appreciated as we are such voyeurs
  • MrGiz
  • 03-01-2016, 05:21 AM
I'm curious if this is aimed at one particular providor? Originally Posted by Imsecretlyaninja
I dunno... Which lady has the absolute oldest photos out there???
I dunno... Which lady has the absolute oldest photos out there??? Originally Posted by NTJME
I think my mom holds that title
in perfer to keep my pictures current weekly. I love taking pics of myself so it is another hobby.. I too agree with many about having current pictures thinking from a mans point of view i would like to see what i'm getting into even if your large, flabby, skinny and frail, or thick and voluptuous. Just so there is no misunderstanding. I hear guys are going to pay for it anyways cause they want to get their rocks off.. Yeah a skank guy, A guy with some type of class and value is going to be a bit more picky of the women he's paying for. But a woman's attitude can make her pretty look like a piece of shit as well.. So just because your pretty and your pics are up to date or not, ATTITUDE can rob you..
"Now's my chance to make clients like me even more with shameless self-advertising"

I always add new photos when I get them. Usually I'm too busy with life to take some daily but they are current (within 3 months). Maybe I should snap a pick everyday. That should get the hearts racing.

Oops, thinking out loud again. Silly me hehe
Does this requirement go for ALL providers? Or do some get a pass for being someone's little cutie?
I dunno... Which lady has the absolute oldest photos out there??? Originally Posted by NTJME
Today's letter is F! How many words can we spell with the letter F?