NEW PICS....drip drip...:)

That second pic...god damn!
yeah that's a good one.
but the first one. excellent
Very nice!
And these are all me!!! No photo shop or editing on my body or filters...anyone who has ever seen me knows that this is all me! Lol most of the pics are taking off the camera that we used...it's all me baby (before all that mess starts with filers and Photoshop) like I see it has lol smh people just can't give other people their props...and this is part one of my new pics lol...
Thank you to everyone who has said something nice. I know it's hard
For some lol

Damn your hair is sexy as fuck, reminds me of Christina Aguilera with the brown in it. Ever think of reddish pink?

And I see you got you some of them high dollar heels, you go girl!
Damn your hair is sexy as fuck, reminds me of Christina Aguilera with the brown in it.

And I see you got you some of them high dollar heels, you go girl! Originally Posted by Worldtravler
Thank you love! & my hair Has never seen a bottle of hair dye (which is rare). I wouldn't put any chemicals in my hair that will fry it so I stay away from hair dye. Could do a semi permanent color though, but that scares me too lol! & the red bottoms are a must always! got to love the red soles hanging off the bed while....
Not hard to give credit where credit is due. It's obvious you take care of yourself. Never have met but your good looking. Take care
Very nice Baby D
What I would not do to be sliding into photo number three right now. Excuse me but I need SOME time along with this picture right now.
I like the slight blur of your face. It makes me feel like I am one of those 80 year olds you love so much!
Lol I tried to quote yall and screwed my posts up...that's what that random heart is too.
Not hard to give credit where credit is due. It's obvious you take care of yourself. Never have met but your good looking. Take care Originally Posted by Fr8nk&Bnz
Very nice Baby D Originally Posted by thickboner4u
What I would not do to be sliding into photo number three right now. Excuse me but I need SOME time along with this picture right now. Originally Posted by theotherguy1
I like the slight blur of your face. It makes me feel like I am one of those 80 year olds you love so much! Originally Posted by RJinLR
[QUOTE=BabyDallass;1058103562]Thank you loves I hope you enjoyed them as much as I did taking them. It was fun!! I was drinking my new favorite Apple crown ... so I was feeling myself a little too much lol...[../QUOTE]