Love of the morning, Any Syracuse providers with Morning appointments

I have a question for providers and even some of the guys. Any providers provide "before work" appointments?

I would love to see someone at 0630 or 0700 before work, It would be a great way to start the day.

I realize this hobby tends to be more late night but I do enjoy morning fun.

Just curious,

FunEngineer
I think Elle does
related to Amber does ? just askin
I offer early morning while touring as long as it's prebooked ahead of time. For me to do a 630am that means I'm getting up at 430 am for dry hair 5am for wet hair. I won't see someone unless I'm freshly showered with makeup on in a nightie and fishnet thigh highs with a clean room and made bed.
ask sckrunchie
Thanks Baby
Thanks Lexxy, I get over your way a few times a year also.

FunE
Thanks Lexxy, I get over your way a few times a year also.

FunE Originally Posted by funengineer
Oooh, we'd have fun sugar
Starting your day with Lexxxy would be like putting battery acid in your cornflakes. The resulting indigestion would be insufferable.

Don't do it.

Make her show off her entire body first. If she is so proud to be a BBW, why does she hide her stomach?

Think about it.
Starting your day with Lexxxy would be like putting battery acid in your cornflakes. The resulting indigestion would be insufferable.

Don't do it.

Make her show off her entire body first. If she is so proud to be a BBW, why does she hide her stomach?

Think about it. Originally Posted by MISCREANT
To start off you've never seen me so you can stop running your mouth. Since when don't I show my stomach ? I have multiple pics showing it in my ads. I have bbw fans all over the country and gents driving from other states to come see me. I get flown to bbw conventions. Eccie doesn't even have half of my reviews. Stop being an ignorant cunt.
To start off you've never seen me so you can stop running your mouth. Since when don't I show my stomach ? I have multiple pics showing it in my ads. I have bbw fans all over the country and gents driving from other states to come see me. I get flown to bbw conventions. Eccie doesn't even have half of my reviews. Stop being an ignorant cunt. Originally Posted by Lexxxy

At these supposed conventions, is it BYOF (Bring Your Own Food).... Otherwise, can one imagine the concession cost.....

There is not a single picture of your bare stomach anywhere. Truth in advertising Lexxxy.
I get flown to bbw conventions. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
errr WTF No conventions for Sticks with Tits
oh wait never mind, Strip Clubs
carry on
Get out your glasses pops. There are three bare stomach pics in my last three ads. My choice to not get fully naked has nothing to do with my beautiful body. I know you're not accustomed to actual pros or ladies in the hobby on their own free will, but I'm classier than just laying on a dirty bed naked while some pimp takes pics of me in a filthy flop house while nodding out like you're used to. That's not me, my style, or my target clientele.
the amenities and success stories aren't tingling the desire button whew
Get out your glasses pops. There are three bare stomach pics in my last three ads. My choice to not get fully naked has nothing to do with my beautiful body. I know you're not accustomed to actual pros or ladies in the hobby on their own free will, but I'm classier than just laying on a dirty bed naked while some pimp takes pics of me in a filthy flop house while nodding out like you're used to. That's not me, my style, or my target clientele. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
"Clientele" might be a stretch.

Your reviewers are more "John" than clientele.

No, there are no straight up tummy pics showing your true body...... Everything is masked somehow.