Specials Ain't Special

I got a text from a working girl today, that she was offering a quick visit special for $80 when her half hour is $100. For a $20 savings I'm going to feel like I should be in and out that much faster? Not to mentione it's only going to feel like a savings if I don't tip? If you prorate it, that $20 is six minutes. The quick visit seems more expensive and less value. A special would be $20 off with no decline in time/services.
plastic mans ...beloved murica be on the brink ...of civil war 2.0 an this be whats on yer ...mind?
especially if the text was unsolicited.....
One could probably guess who it was very easily.
I'm not sure it would be wise to speculate....
maybe she is a marketing major. Ooops should I have said that?
Ahhhh.....the end of the month "specials" Also, over the years, I've noticed a huge uptick in the choice of SW's about the 3rd weekend of every month.
Its special for her, more money per minute.
My thing with French is that I still have to have my room(hotel rooms aren't free)/house just as clean, my hair just as done(unless it's damp because it's early in the morning), my makeup just as done, my outfit just as on (then have to throw away my $15 or $20 fishnets if anything gets on them and launder the outfit), and have to do the same screening and/or back and forth setup for a 15min date as I do for a 4hr date.
Maybe you could take some of that expense off your taxes?
Hooker Math is the same as the new math they're teaching now
Maybe you could take some of that expense off your taxes? Originally Posted by newcpl
Although I own a llc and do my taxes I chose not to deduct things because that's when the irs gets nosey.
Although I own a llc and do my taxes I chose not to deduct things because that's when the irs gets nosey. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Would like a pick your brain because I was considering deducting at least hotel expenses in 2018. I have a hotel room like 15+ nights out of the month so it adds up.
My thing with French is that I still have to have my room(hotel rooms aren't free)/house just as clean, my hair just as done(unless it's damp because it's early in the morning), my makeup just as done, my outfit just as on (then have to throw away my $15 or $20 fishnets if anything gets on them and launder the outfit), and have to do the same screening and/or back and forth setup for a 15min date as I do for a 4hr date. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Originally Posted by Carlos Danger

Lexxxy, why the fuck do you insist on explaining how long it takes you to get ready to be fucked? Does time slow down in your universe or is there just soooo much of you to actually prep???

Dry your hair, put on your fishnets, make the bed, blah blah blah.

I don't think anybody actually cares about what you supposedly do to get ready to be fucked? Just like you're supposed laundry list of personal achievements or your business acumen....