Free information ladays from da great Shine!

In any business, I want to really put myself in the shoes of the person who is procuring my good or service. Plus consider competition. Ladays, in all honesty you guys have the best muscle ever created, that has so much power. Its a virtual ATM machine between your legs if you foooking realize it. I cringe when I hear women have an issue with being slow. Everyone ain't rich ladays, so say your price point is 225 an hour. First of all the guy you are dealing with probably doesn't make that an hour. It's like eating ice cream, he doesn't need it but he would like it. So you have got to respect his position and make his experience memorable. This is a mini vacation for him. At those price points there is no room for error. Like that's doctor's money. You want your doctor to foook up on your diagnosis? A woman should in all honesty after 5 years be able to literally not advertise anymore. She's so good based on current clientele and word of mouth she closes the books, but she has to consistently provide exceptional service! Ladays put yourself in your consumers position; if you paid 225 to whatever an hour what are your expectations. Like just being a woman ain't cutting it anymore; there are a lot of women and even civvie women are now selling coochie. Exceptional service is how you'll win! And your consumers deserve that. From the greeting to the exit make their experience memorable and you'll never have to advertise! Toodlez...
  • pxmcc
  • 08-23-2018, 11:14 PM
shine, about all i can add is...true dat.
  • Pbmgd
  • 08-24-2018, 08:15 AM
Great post, shine. Should be a sticky
Yesssir
They will ALWAYS have to advertise....just the way it is
Just got a text today from a provider. She mentions business is slow, she is late on her bills,
so she is raising her hour donation by $ 100.

So........regular economics or math doesn't apply to providers
Wow raising rates when her business is slow thats a new one to me ..usually that would apply if she was crazy booked and looking to actually slow down her request..or of course for a few misguided ladies who have someone for a nicer term "taking care of them" got there daily quotas raised..... But i guess to each their own..best of luck to her either way
Good Post!
They will ALWAYS have to advertise....just the way it is Originally Posted by tbone2u
Not true. My ATF for the last couple of years has never advertised.
  • pxmcc
  • 08-29-2018, 12:35 AM
Not true. My ATF for the last couple of years has never advertised. Originally Posted by Oralist
+1 O.
i run a small biz-have zero interest in going medium size (50+ employees)- and my advertising budget total in the last 5 years? 0. no thats not a typo. my clients are my marketing department, and they cost me 0 all total.

been meaning to try aubrey for a while now. but my utr ebony spinners are so damn fun tho..
shine has some truth here ladies....................... Men are VISUAL creatures.......... Price yourself accordingly.......... Keep your rates and service consistent...............

Build it....... and they will come
Really??. Mr. Slayer..... Youve senn me on multiple occasions so ill ask you... What do you think of mine sir lol.
And i have to disagree that a woman has never advertised. A woman in all her essence is a walking advertisment. From the makeup to the clothes to the undergarments to the way she walks..)i have had people i havent seen since i was flatchested in highschool in my old neighboorhood see me walking my aunts animals and stopped and said i knew that was you its just your walk from behind its unmistakable.) From the moment we attain our womanhood we become a advertisment regardless if we are just trying to atrract a single relationship for permanance or for other gains...
Really??. Mr. Slayer..... Youve senn me on multiple occasions so ill ask you... What do you think of mine sir lol. Originally Posted by Lovelyxxxo

I believe you to be priceless Lovelyxxxo.......... No amount of money in the world can top your looks.
Aww how seeet is this guy