Girl collection Vegas on a foooking Saturday!

So me and da homies hit up dat foooking Treasures on Friday then flew out to Vegas and hit up tmt Floyd club Girl Collection. Your boy Shine could literally not even get a Chica to look my way. They laughed at my money. My homies had a good time though. I just sat and drank all their liquor while they partied. I had to settle for a hooker on da strip for a hot 140. Great club but you will have no fun with less than 600-1000 or more. Toodlez...
  • Batsy
  • 08-27-2018, 02:52 PM
Those fooking weasels! Shine what you mean they laughed at your money? How much was the cover and dances and I doubt there is any extras inside the club right it’s vegas.
Cover was foooking 50 dollars. No extras unless you got some really long dollars. I didn't pay for drinks my friends bought some bottles. I don't do dances normally. I like to get laid not teased. It was foooking packed too, but they had some really beautiful girls. My homeboy got a broad to come back to his room but he got some really long money. I tipped on stage, 3 dollars, and the bitch said are you serious. I just quietly went back to our table. The crew got a good laugh at my expense on that one as well. Will not be going back. Toodlez...
I tipped on stage, 3 dollars, and the bitch said are you serious. Originally Posted by shinepro
LMAO!!!!!
  • Batsy
  • 08-27-2018, 08:30 PM
Lmao she really say that? lol.. 50 greenbacks? Fook that and fook the mayweathers. I don’t care if the girls are the ones Floyd promotes on his ig. Shit he promotes his girls more than he promotes his fighters ��
  • pxmcc
  • 08-28-2018, 12:06 AM
Shine Vegas is the fakest place on earth. go downtown and it gets a bit better tho..

i won't touch the strip with a 10 foot pole..
Thanks my homie pxo!! Shine learned his lesson da hard way. You see Shine is da first to tell you I don't have all the foooking money in da world. I hustle hard and save so I don't just foook it of. Good to hear from you pxo!! Treyway!