Cool cats don't buy foooking pussy!

I never come for any of you. So why come for me. Pxo! My homie. Recently had a foooking female I saw say she was told not to see me. I can't stop laughing. Like you go to foook a chick, spend your money, and talk about Shine Da Great. Crazy. And she saw me and said Shine Da Great like I had more fun with you. Like stop it. Yeah u post funny shit. This life is hard. We bust our asses to make money and 85 percent of the dudes who foook the chicks we pay aernt half you financially. It ain't cool paying for pus. I'll gladly do it and chick has no probs at all with me but ain't nothing cool about what we do fellas. So stop like coming for me, I'm actually your friend. I'm a friend of women too. Just I know the game and I'm not going to be that dude. So take the foooking hilarious posts, and ladies take Shine ten inch monster with no probs and no bj. Guys, worry about getting money period and be nice. Ladies you have a gold mine. Shine is going to ask for a few dollars off, but Shine is a foooking G. Oh guys, since you'll want to overspend how about overspend with your so who'll be their when you really need them. Treyway. Toodlez!
  • pxmcc
  • 08-31-2018, 06:49 AM
don't sweat it shine. i'm currently on the n-girl dns over some peachy fuckery-i'm going to see if i can get it reversed before i put her on blast-and my To Be Done list is still hopelessly long. i've taken to scheduling doubles instead of singles just so i can make more headway on the TBD list. so much fine booty, so little time. like Clinton said about Obama: "he is as lucky as a dog with two dicks." Bill always had a way with words tho..