Beautiful Feet!!

I found these pics on the internet, no clue who's feet they are, or anything else about them, other than the fact that I LOVE both pics!! The wrinkled soles in the mirror pic, those just speak to me!! And the pretty red toes, well, that is just a favorite color of mine, and again the feet are just beautiful. If I could find a provider that had feet that looked even close to these, she'd have a customer for her entire career!! I am well aware that FEET are NOT for everyone, but just read my reviews, they are 100% important to me!! Wanna make me happy, give me a BIG, SOFT, WRINLKY pair of female feet with the pretty red toes, and being ticklish is a MUST!!! And that is me!! Thanks for looking.
Attached Images File Type: jpg wrinkles.jpg (65.8 KB, 987 views) File Type: jpg red toes.jpg (102.1 KB, 995 views)
wow those are HOT!

cool toe ring and sexy heels!
Thanks Dallas, you're comments are always appreciated.
I bet Dallas has a pair of sexy ass feet tooo !!!
Sure hope I get to play with them in July lol.
Just thinking about u
Cause stone cold said so.
lol my feet are bony/long and flat!

but baby,anytime you want to cum on them,hell yeahhhh go for it!
People tell me I have 'beach feet' and they're real pretty, but I get shy when people look at my feet... lol
I have been told that i have sexy feet for a man. The funny thing is i have more hair on my feet and toes than i do on my head. But hell grass doesn't grow on a playground and like to think my baldhead is a solar sex panel . Oh yeah two bald heads are better than one I like to think.lol
Hopefully one day Dallas you will get to play with both of them !!!
Fuck there's drink beer Cause stone cold said so
Great pics, thanks for showing them!
People tell me I have 'beach feet' and they're real pretty, but I get shy when people look at my feet... lol Originally Posted by Belladonna Whispers
Well ma'am, shoot a few foot pics, throw em up here, and let us few foot guys decide if they are really pretty. I'm betting they are.
  • Blaze
  • 05-13-2014, 08:58 AM
Come on now Dallas, give us the toes!

Very nice Blaze!!
I have to say, feet, are not my forte BUT, those are some very lovely feet
Well they are mine, and I gotta say....DAMN!!!! Those are the stuff my wet dreams are made of!!
Ever wondered which celebs have hot feet? Go over to wikifeet.com. Mila Kunis, Emma Stone, Emma Watson have some of the most perfect feet.