Why is Houston so awful for business ?

I have been doing Domination for the last almost 5 years and Houston is the worst city. Can anyone tell me why ? Austin, Denver, Co , Dallas, El Paso and even Waco have been good.
different demographis structure....most guys there are gfe
Yep Denver is GOOD!!!!
As a submissive male who is always on the lookout for new providers and experiences in Houston, I would like to respond to this. Mind you, this is only my feeling.
I am very visual, as are most men. I love certain types of domination and I also love certain types of women. For me to really get into the domination and surrender myself to the fantasy, the woman has to be able to seduce me and make me powerless with both her attitude and her looks. Personally, I like to be seduced and dominated by slender women on the younger side. I have a fantasy or two that vary from this, but for the most part the type of women I want to dominate me seem difficult to come by in Houston in the BDSM scene.
I have been doing Domination for the last almost 5 years and Houston is the worst city. Can anyone tell me why ? Austin, Denver, Co , Dallas, El Paso and even Waco have been good. Originally Posted by gothchic

Sure, the providers don't have an open menu to what would create more business in Houston. For example, some don't offer golden showers. Just about anyone into domination offers them and therefore you turn away all the Houston clients who have that fetish.

It is the worst city to find Domination as well, that is why I have to limit myself to out of town visitors, which rarely come to Houston because it is the worst city.
MsAthena is one of the TOP fetish providers in Houston...her menu is very extensive
I had fun in Houston the last time I visited. Different cities are good for different ladies, and some cities just require their own unique strategy.
Im a very Sexual Sensual Mistress and the others I know in the area that are Dommes are mainly on EROS as they arent into the sexual side of BDSM. Eccie clients tend to play much more sexual then most Dommes are willing to. So it would all depend on what your client base is and your skills to what site would benefit you most while in Houston. I do very well on both sites here and anywhere I tour at. But then I do deep market research before I go out on tour. Sorry your Houston stay wasent a fun one. But Houston men rock in my world............
I had fun in Houston the last time I visited. Different cities are good for different ladies, and some cities just require their own unique strategy. Originally Posted by spicyzoey
well said!

and like MsAthena says--research the area first,put out feelers...then go where you get the most interest

have fun
It isn't. Most Houston men pay to dish out the punishment, not receive it.
As a submissive male who is always on the lookout for new providers and experiences in Houston, I would like to respond to this. Mind you, this is only my feeling.
I am very visual, as are most men. I love certain types of domination and I also love certain types of women. For me to really get into the domination and surrender myself to the fantasy, the woman has to be able to seduce me and make me powerless with both her attitude and her looks. Personally, I like to be seduced and dominated by slender women on the younger side. I have a fantasy or two that vary from this, but for the most part the type of women I want to dominate me seem difficult to come by in Houston in the BDSM scene. Originally Posted by SingleMaltScotch
Very well said. I'm not in Houston, so I don't know the scene, but if I am looking for a domination fantasy, I'm looking for a slender/younger (under 35) lady. My experience has been that the better doms are of the more mature variety. Nothing against that. It is probably true b/c to be a good dom, a lady really needs experience. However, I still prefer younger. One of my ultimate fantasies is to do a dom session with a mature dom and a younger dom as her apprentice. Looking at a multi hour encounter where the older dom uses me to show the younger dom how to be a dom. After the lesson, the younger dom then has her way with me to see what she has learned.
Most of my regular clients don't prefer the younger doms because they are young, (some even younger than listed), so make sure they are legal, also they lack years of experience.
Houston guys tend to want to dominate the ladies. Not the other way around. They also don't want the ladies too charge that much and they will go ballistic if she does a cbj.
I've tried it--in Houston and other cities--and came away mostly dissatisfied. IMO, MsAthena hit the nail on the head. Domination offered without the possibility of some kind of sexual interaction feels almost like a con game. I understand that a "real Pro Domme" would never have sex with their clients. LOL. I get the feeling that many of them truly dislike men. No, thanks. Don't even get me started on the physical attributes of many of the Dommes.
Well said. I'm NOT going to pay a woman to humiliate me and then NOT fuck me. I know some guys like this, but if I'm going to be with a woman, we are GOING to fuck. It might be by her rules, but we are going to fuck.

I've tried it--in Houston and other cities--and came away mostly dissatisfied. IMO, MsAthena hit the nail on the head. Domination offered without the possibility of some kind of sexual interaction feels almost like a con game. I understand that a "real Pro Domme" would never have sex with their clients. LOL. I get the feeling that many of them truly dislike men. No, thanks. Don't even get me started on the physical attributes of many of the Dommes. Originally Posted by IanFleming