Asexual Kink Play

I was gonna put this in ISO, but didn't want anyone to think I was looking for something right away. What I'm wanting to do is find the girls local to Ft Worth that are into different kinds of kink. I'm asexual (greysexual), which only means that I do not form sexual attraction the same as regular people. Mostly it just means that I have to either be in the mood or really into someone to get an erection. BUT, I do like to play and break into some kinks (fuck machines, toys, clamps, ropes, crops, floggers, warm wax, etc.). I do find it harder to receive reciprocation during sexual activities, not that I can't, it's just more difficult and I tend to just eliminate those acts all together.

Anyway, I was wondering how some of the providers here felt about having some fun and doing some exploring. And which providers close to Fort Worth are up for some good old fashioned family fun (just kidding, no family members allowed). That way I know who to call when I'm in the mood to do some naughty things to a beautiful woman. Respond here or PM if you want on my list. And if you're wondering what the hell I'm going on about, this is my profile on another site, no I don't put any personal info there. https://fetlife.com/users/4786740