SNOWBALLING...... GIVE ME YOUR OPINION.

Some girls say they won't do it. My opinion is if you cim and dfk, what's the difference?
Incubation period...
Some ladies may not want to encourage a guy to be gay by proxy.
Nasty yuk Euwww.. I remember I had this British client, And he asked me did i want to do that... I was like what is that? after he told me that I damn near threw up; in my mouth.. I said it was time for you to go... Luckly he already busted so he got his moneys worth but the pure ideal of it ugh... Thats some real homosexual shit right there.
Thats some real homosexual shit right there. Originally Posted by TsSelenalopez
You mean as opposed to sucking or fucking another man/trans (tomato tomata) in the asshole in session. Where do you draw the line for "real homosexuality?" Seems like the same stuff to me. Pot calling the kettle black.

I don't have any desire for a snowball at all.just to stay on topic.
Snowballing and tuma is where I draw the line at.... everything else is just normal to me. And yes it does make you homosexual by proxy. Lol.

" I use the word homosexual because that's what I am I'm not gay I'm a homosexual"

So serious this morning I see... O my let me skeet skeet on out of here..
Snowballing with a woman is understandable.....felching is something else entirely!
Some ladies may not want to encourage a guy to be gay by proxy. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
By that logic, masturbating is giving a gay hand job. And every time you take a piss you turn gay for a moment because you're holding a dick.

And if you REALLY want to go down a rabbit hole, if you've ever kissed a provider your lips just touched lips that touched another man's dick. Hell, if she's CIM you may EVEN had swapped spit that contained someone else's semen! DATY? If she was BBFS (yeah I know it doesn't happen, just bear with me) and you went down.. well you can see where this is going.

As I said in the other thread, I've done it once because the girl wanted it. If you can't kiss after a 69 then snowballing is probably a bridge too far. As long as both parties are OK with it, then have at it.

I have heard of an unwanted snowball after a guy CIM when being told not to. So, there's that too.

And Aspen there's another thread that has some good insight on it if you want:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1437415
By that logic, masturbating is giving a gay hand job. And every time you take a piss you turn gay for a moment because you're holding a dick.

And if you REALLY want to go down a rabbit hole, if you've ever kissed a provider your lips just touched lips that touched another man's dick. Hell, if she's CIM you may EVEN had swapped spit that contained someone else's semen! DATY? If she was BBFS (yeah I know it doesn't happen, just bear with me) and you went down.. well you can see where this is going. Originally Posted by AmericanIdiot
Masterbating with your hand is not gay by proxy. But if you take that same hand and were to reach behind you and shove 3 fingers in your own ass, it is.
I'm Confused. TS Selenalopez is a trans and just said that a certain act was "Homosexual". Isn't every sex act that a trans performs with a man homosexual? Serious question.
heh !
I draw the line with that shit. I won't even kiss a provider until after the clean up is she did CIM. No No NOOOO. I might as well jack off in my hand and lick my fingers afterwards.

Now having said that...

I have had a girl lick up leftover cum off me and my fingers before and I instantly got hard again. Don't ask me why but that shit was hot as fuck. But me tasting my own cum not gonna happen.