New Summer Blondie brings you warm summer feelings!!v

New Blonde Spinner discreet and professional, won't tick tock your visits, treat you like the Man you deserve to be treated like.

I am ready and available now for hours of fun and splashing in the warm summer breezes with me. I can do sensual massaging and I will make sure you are very siastfied with my work and hey let me know what else you like to do!! (winks) i am so very flexible!! he he

http://summerblondie.omgmaker.com

INCALL HOUR: 220 HALF 120 QV 80
OUTCALL HOUR 275 HALF 200 QV 100
PLEASE DISCUSS ANY DONATIONS WITH ME BEFORE ARRIVAL IM FLEXIBLE IN DONATIONS TO AN EXTENT.

call me now for ECCIE discount!!!
346-333-1431 (text as well)

email: sumdumblonde44@gmail.com
skype sumdumblonde44
Welcome

James
Welcome Enjoy and Be Safe
Welcome!
Thanks for becoming a member of ECCIE. It's great that you introduced yourself. I'm positive that your pics will get the attention of many in your area....and those guys who are nowhere close to you geographically but who want to be close to you physically. Welcome!
Welcome lover, and stay safe.
Welcome

James Originally Posted by jameshorneyisland
thank you so much!
Welcome lover, and stay safe. Originally Posted by ugotme10
thanks so much for the warm welcome!
Thanks for becoming a member of ECCIE. It's great that you introduced yourself. I'm positive that your pics will get the attention of many in your area....and those guys who are nowhere close to you geographically but who want to be close to you physically. Welcome! Originally Posted by Relaxer
thank you for the welcome and the comments on my photos!
Welcome! Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
THANKS SO MUCH!!!
Welcome Enjoy and Be Safe Originally Posted by Rachel Avery
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE WELCOMES!!!