eating pussy in public

Has anyone done this and how could you do it without getting caught. IE movie theater or park or booth at a restaurant any Ideas Hand jobs are easy and fucking even seems easy but going downtown while downtown seems hard.
Swingers club!
Done that want a little more risk would love to have her cum with a room full of people and know one know about it
going downtown while downtown seems hard. Originally Posted by funtimesforme
just hearing this song about going Downtown gets me hard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VE6DbEm9uxU

I don't have any personal recollections close to what you describe.. but I have had plenty of out-in-the-open strip club "meals".. I don't think you count that.. I had a black co-worker whom I fingered at a well-known Arlington Park, I wasn't about to go past fingering, knowing the history of busts in that park!

of course, there was my encounter with Amanda last month, that could be considered Public? but nobody around, so not what you are discussing.
no one know about it Originally Posted by funtimesforme
The action would be easy but the go to completion part...better bring a snickers.
Take her to the lido
From all my experience, it is a lot easier to blow a guy in public than having him eat my pussy. When I go to clubs or parties, I always wear short dresses with no panties and try to entice men to eat me by having them finger my wet pussy first while I tell them how good I taste. Parties where guys are being blown or clubs that are very dimly lit in the corners work well. You just need to do it and not worry about who is watching. AS soon as one does it, others join in. We need to have a nude meet, greet and eat party)))))
Does a picnic table in bastrop state park count??? Lol
I know the picnic tables at Grapevine Lake, Lake Lewisville, Lake Travis, Lake Murray, White Rock Lake, Bachman Lake, Lake O' the Pines, and several parks in NW Dallas County & Denton County are great places to snack on a taco.
Amen to that
Dallas if mean Bastrop. TX......had 2 experiences there, both daty and mean bbbj and bbfs. Used to be on my commute.
Done that want a little more risk would love to have her cum with a room full of people and know one know about it Originally Posted by funtimesforme
"When Harry Met Sally"
Did it once in a titty bar, way back in the day. She just stood on the sides of my chair and stuck it in my face, lol. It was pretty dark in there though.
I did it pre 9/11 on a Transcontinental flight (Red Eye) from LA to NYC in the back row of Major Airline. She returned the favor on the way back one week later.
Yeah in the strip club vip room .....but just for a few seconds as we were both nervous ..... and the manager kept popping in just being a jerk .....
I think a booth or picnic table will work best. A pic nic table with a table cloth and a mini skirt would be perfect