Balls Deep And a Tornado Hits!!!

Was anyone fuckin when that storm hit?
I was balls deep when the lights flickered i thought a raid was coming lol

Y'all be careful trees down everywhere and major flooding!
Tell me, I was just hitting town on 30. Had to dodge trees and wrecks....i prefer the wet and wild to be in my bed
Ms. Athena, That had to be fricken scary! Thank god you are ok lady! I was scared to death in my condo! I can’t imagine being on the highway!

Balls Deep, No but mouth deep yes! Lol..It was scary and my friend ended up having a really bad day after he left. Brand new Porsche flooded and had to be towed.

I thought a tornado hit us right at the end.. Our Condos were hit pretty hard. I hope everyone is ok. Crazy day yesterday! Thank goodness our electricity was turned back on around 10:45 pm.
Still no power south of 635...
  • motor
  • 06-10-2019, 01:56 PM
Still no power south of 635... Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
could be Wednesday before it comes back on.
Still no power south of 635... Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
That’s not entirely true. The park cities have power. My office in downtown Dallas has power. It’s hit and miss
I was watching the back of my eyelids when it came thru
I was watching the back of my eyelids when it came thru Originally Posted by mrredcat43
haha I was doing the same thing!
I was in North West Plano, visiting friends. Thinking "please don't be like this in Fort Worth"!

Sigh of relief later.
I found myself in a new breastraunt that was practically empty. Ending up being stuck there for a few hours and even had to cram into the bathroom with all of the girls when the building started shaking.
I found myself in a new breastraunt that was practically empty. Ending up being stuck there for a few hours and even had to cram into the bathroom with all of the girls when the building started shaking. Originally Posted by hangryhip
Lucky Bastard
Did you cram any of the girls?
haha

I didn't even know it was a breastraunt, I was craving wings and on my way to wing stop passed this place and decided to stop there. Drove around it because I thought it was closed and the manager came out and waved me down to say they were open.
Were the wings any good? What is the name and the location.
That storm was damn scary! Crazy 5 trees snapped in half here in Addison TX
at hotel I'm located at.Hotel was sold out due to electricity out in residential areas. My scheduled client had a tree down blocking car in garage and electricity out, so he took Uber over haha Anything for play..