Date: 8-6-18
Name: DanniRose
Phone: (510)775-6861
Email Address: tatiannamari8@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/member.php?u=440779
City: Lubbock
State: Texas
Address: Place off Marsha Sharp
Activities: HJ, CBJ, 69 play, Doggie, Cowgirl, Missonary, Spanking. Breast play.
Hair Length and Color: Dark brown and past shoulders, then put in a ponytail for a cbj.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: She looked sexy with her glasses on but once they came off it meant business. She is cute, with a nice smile and very warm vibe once that door opens that really sets a good mood. Her stature is under 5 ft once undressed she reveals her tattoos, breast piercings, hard nipples. She has a a small tummy, nice breasts to play with; however, a thick booty that you can smack and grip aggressively but counters back at you when your in the drivers seat that left me on E. She was shaved bellow and smelled nice, she provided a greater sensation in the 69 view, keeping my hands and eyes occupied while she lubbricated the shaft. Definitely puts her energy into the session so bring your a game.
Recommendation: Yes
What do you mean by "however, a thick booty that you can smack and grip aggressively but counters back at you when your in the drivers seat that left me on E"
You know when you thrust a woman from behind and they rebound back and keeping the momentum going, All while you grip it and smack her rear if you know what I mean to go hard.
Newton’s 3 law of motion would apply here