I'm an HR Nightmare

My job affords me the opportunity to interview people pretty frequently. Women of all ages and races come through my doors fairly regularly and pretty much every time, my horny ass is thinking, "I wonder what she's got on under there?" She's talking about her prior jobs, education, aspirations, goals, etc, and every time, I'm just hoping one will say, "Don't you think we should f*ck on this desk right now? I could start off with a warm, sloppy BJ, and then you could bend me over the conference table."

Today was no different. A fine young Vietnamese girl walked in. I opened the door for her and followed her into the conference room. (Aside: props to the guy who decided to make opening doors for ladies a rule...great opportunity to ass-gaze). She literally just graduated college. So tender. Great energy too, she was all too anxious to start her career. She leaned over to read a job description and, as usual, I sat up to catch a glimpse of her cleavage. This girl was different though, I kind of felt like we had a chemistry going. I thought she might be the one. I caught a chubby for a while during the interview thinking about it. The interview was winding down, and I was seriously thinking about making a move. However, that would be totally inapproproiate and I would definitely get canned if she wasn't on board. Not worth it.

I'm HR's worst nightmare. I think I'm going to crack one of these days.
  • Trey
  • 05-10-2012, 09:26 PM
Be smart and keep your job. Give her a job and keep ass gazing.
Cruise social media boards, BP, and other sites to see if your prospects offer themselves to other activities. That way it could be legitimate.
You work at a nail salon?
Just fuck the HR lady....
Dang. What I was looking for was:

"I'm your Huckleberry."

Maybe I should move this to ISO?
Someone once told me that a job interview at times came down to " is there any remote chance in hell I could one day fuck her". Maybe it's true.
HH just go in the back and rub one off and save your job dude...loose the job, loose the hooker money...ijs
Don't ose your hooker money. It's not worth it.
I trend towards hiring nice looking interns (thin to BBW) for a reason. Because the looks help morale, and it keeps people around me from worrying too much about vying for my job and concentrating solely on looking at the lovely lasses. As to hiring male interns, I ensure one or two are in the mix for the women of the office. My rule on them is that I submit their pics to my my gay cousin. If he finds them attractive, I can overlook any resume deficiencies. This keeps the lady folk happy.