A question for the gents

Do you like gently tanned body on a lady? Do tan lines bother you? Or do you prefer no tan at all? By the way a nice tan doesn't really mean the sn, there are great new sunless tanner out there. The question is do you like your ladies tan?
Can't tell you that it makes any difference. I don't care much for artificial anything, so if the tan looks sprayed on, brushed on, baked on, or blasted on, nah, not for me. Natural tans, lines or no, are great. No better than non-tanned skin, but great.
For me it really comes down to the girl. Sometimes for the farmers daughter type girl, tan lines are awesome. for the sophisticated professional type, no tan lines. Then there the innocent school girl look without a hint of ever seeing the sunlight with milky white skin. Hell, if the girl is hot, takes care of herself and is personable, that is all that really matters.
An all over tan says a lot about how much they care about their looks and shows how much pride that they have in themselves...so I like the all over no tan line look...
As long as its not artificial, I enjoy both.
I love tan lines and if it is tan all over I'm just as ahppy to see it.
But if it is to much tan or if it is sprayed on, then a turn off,
fake tan, no.
over tanned, no.
no tan or natural tan, yes.
tan lines..... sexy.
Tan is Very Nice!!
I prefer a natural tan whenever possible, either all-over or with lines, as many fake tans have too much of an orange tint. If I had to choose, I'd go with tan lines.....sexy as hell!
Absolutely!! Enhances curves and show interest toward body and its look. Only natural or UV tan. Full tan better, and if anything left, then a micro sized lines. Brazilian bikini or smaller.
Boobie tan lines ftw
I like BBBJs, short walks to the incall, a cool drink to quench my thirst after multiple trips to the buffett @ the Y, breast with responsive nipples, a wet pussy. legs wrapped around my head,trained kegel muscles, soft lips, a great actress, a hot shower and clean towels. Natural, real, fake, light dark milk chocolate or dark chocolate caramel it is all the same to me.
Good answer
Guess I'm the odd man out. I prefer no tan, just natural color.
Oh, how I've missed these threads. I never got a chance to respond to some of the more earth shattering inquiries such as:

Do you prefer carpet or hardwood floors at an incall?

What type of music do you prefer during a session?

What color do you prefer a woman wear?

Do you prefer perfume, makeup and hair done, or a more natural look?

Heels or flats?

I'm sure I missed a few dozen, but apparently we'll see more again.

Welcome back to the Blue Water Coin Op threADs.
Oh, how I've missed these threads. I never got a chance to respond to some of the more earth shattering inquiries such as:

Do you prefer carpet or hardwood floors at an incall?

What type of music do you prefer during a session?

What color do you prefer a woman wear?

Do you prefer perfume, makeup and hair done, or a more natural look?

Heels or flats?

I'm sure I missed a few dozen, but apparently we'll see more again.

Welcome back to the Blue Water Coin Op threADs. Originally Posted by TexasGator
....and also about "death cults".