Face Pics

Do you think the ladies on here should post face pics or do you think it is unwise? If so, why?
I gotta see the face first. If it's unwise for them to show their face maybe they need to move on and find another career.
  • Trey
  • 05-18-2012, 11:55 AM
Hell yeah they should show face to many butter faced chicks out there.
Well, the face adds a LOT of value....and if she's smart, she can disguise it just enough for safety reasons.
  • jbw87
  • 05-18-2012, 03:18 PM
Clearly it is up to the woman; but I prefer to see the face. Agree with Sarunga, it can be concealed enough if safety is an issue/concern.
They need to mosiac the face or pose to cover. Discretion is a must for the ladies.
Show the face. If they are scared to do that get a regular gig and make normal money. Big rewards require risk. Men pay alot of money for their services.honestly how many of you guys make 160 - whatever an hour on your job. Some of us have to save up two weeks to see them. I have to see the face.
Face picture should at least be available to those who passed the screening.
I'll email face pics after minimal screening ;0)
I think women that don't want their face shown in their pics should use a paper bag instead.
much better than those fuzzy photoshop coverups.
Yes...now show us yours Damnit!
  • Seedy
  • 05-20-2012, 07:38 PM
Yes...now show us yours Damnit! Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Yea what he said... if need be I always carry some extra burlap sacks though....LMAO
Since I'm a face man I only see providers with face pics..I'd hate to spend a hefty amount and then get what I wasn't expecting in appearance..prolly only twice I have done so because fucktards overhype their beauty and since then I'm never gonna take anyone's word on appearance.

Ahh it drives me crazy when I see hot ass pics but no visual of a face.Majority of the ladies have no face pics but then again a good thing since I'm saving money

But I do agree with geoego..if you pass the screening you should be entitled to a face pic when requested
Do mug shots count?
Well, considering they are a matter of public record...