OK Sexy People Throw Advice at Me!!!!

Hello everybody. Before I get into this thread, there is people that like to argue with me every single time I post (its not my buddy Wake-up). If you're one of these people I will argue with you till the end of time just as long as you give me some useful advice.

This summer while I am out of school, I am planning to travel up the east coast. I have never traveled or worked alone before and I'm a bit nervous about my new adventure. I know a lot of you are travelers (men and women), so any advice you can give me will be much appreciated.

So bring on the truck stop digs people, but I need some pearls of wisdom in there also.

Two potatoes are standing on a street corner, how do you know which one is the hooker?....................... ......

The one with IDAHO stamped on it!!!
OOOOOOHHHHHH ZING!!!!!!
Good luck, I have never traveled out of Houston before. I do plan to do so in Sept. Hope you have lots of fun
  • jbw87
  • 05-18-2012, 03:31 PM
Start in Miami, stay near Lincoln Road. Great place, stays open past 2 AM. Charleston, SC is a beautiful town, loved it. I really do not like the Northeast (NY and Boston), but Vermont and New Hampshire are beautiful. Enjoy the experience!
Thank you
Just remember to swallow.......and everything will be fine.

Any wonder I had to move here? ijs
Bianca, I'll have my wife contact you.
Oh she swallows now? Sweeeet!
Oh she swallows now? Sweeeet! Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds

No, no ,no. Remember I said you can talk smack but give me advice. lol
Why don't you start close to home and in proven markets suck as Louisianna? I would check out the locations like Houma where the oil and gas workers that work offshore depart from. They usually stay in a hotel the night before they depart for their rigs and hobby on that night. It's no big secret and they love new talent. When I had a co-op we would all take the drive and come home with some serioud cash!
Thank you for the advice girl. That sounds like fun. The beginning is always the hardest

Why don't you start close to home and in proven markets suck as Louisianna? I would check out the locations like Houma where the oil and gas workers that work offshore depart from. They usually stay in a hotel the night before they depart for their rigs and hobby on that night. It's no big secret and they love new talent. When I had a co-op we would all take the drive and come home with some serioud cash! Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
Oh she swallows now? Sweeeet! Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
Tip: don't tour. Houston is perfect.
There happy?
Don't leave!!!!! Once other states find out how awesome you are, you'll become famous and we might lose you:-( j/k. Have fun and be safe on your travels sweety......:-)

PS. We need to hook up again soon

V
Well first of all, you can't technically throw advice at someone unless you write it down on a piece of paper and then throw it at you

Secondly, I have no advice but if you stop by a bbq place in the south make sure to bring me some please....

Good luck and be safe
Stay away from Jacksonville...the hobby is horrible thete.Besides the drive from Pensacola is long and boring...walls of trees for hours!
Be careful Bianca....and dont stay gone too long.