Is it just me...

...or does he have that "should I have made her sign a prenup" look on his face?

Actually, looks like the face of someone who did.
...or does he have that "should I have made her sign a prenup" look on his face?
Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Please tell me he did!!??
Please tell me he didn't. Let the games begin.
Just a day after his company had the third largest IPO in history, and a week after she graduated medical school, it's just the perfect storm of romanticism to prove his undying love by not asking for a prenup...we'll see...
Prenups do not protect a lot. Paul McCarthy paid 500 million to get away from hop-a-long. If she is real smart she will be pregnant with an investment very soon.
ALL THE PIC LOOKS LIKE TO ME IS A CRAPPY PHOTOSHOP PIC
They signed one. He's happy and she's pissed.
The problem with that Asian food is that you are still wanting some an our later.
It kinda looks like they got married in someones backyard, trying to cut down on expenses, so they probably don't have enough to worry about a prenup, so no they didn't sign....
The shit eating grin on the guy is him being told by her that yes, she will give him a snowball if he's good....ijs
Not to be shallow, but if I was a new young billionaire and I was putting half my shit at risk, I thinck I would go after something like

ijs
Not shallow ... just horny ...
Originally Posted by Wakeuр
This MoFo is worth BILLIONS and that's the best he could do

Yeah, fuck it...I guess I'm shallow
  • Trey
  • 05-21-2012, 12:46 AM
The ones that marry for looks get divorced the fastest it seems. Why not marry a smart chick you can talk and relate to. Hell beauty can be bought we all know that, and long term it ain't worth much in a relationship. So with that money I would have a personal madam to screen all potential girls, she would just hand me pre approved folders and I would pick from there.