VIP party! (Wichita)

The Babes of Wichita will be hosting a VIP party on Friday, September 21st.

If you've met myself or one of my good friends and would like to attend, please send me a PM here or email me at sstacked@gmail.com

The theme is "back to school", so all ladies will be wearing sexy school girl costumes!

Ladies in attendance will be: Staci Stacked, Sweet Monique, Miss Julie, August Knight, Paris, Gemma and Willow

We hope to see you there!

Sweet kisses,
Staci Stacked
Outstanding! Great theme.
Outstanding! Great theme. Originally Posted by KCSmutMonkey
Thank you!
Darn I am working that night and have not yet had the pleasure of meeting you or one of the fine ladies!

my schedule did not line with sweet monique when she came to Topeka and you have not made it this way yet lol.

Have fun at the party and drink one for me please
So sorry I haven't made it that way yet... I've had so much going on lately with the move to my new place and some stuff in my personal life that I haven't been touring anywhere for a while now. I miss it! I hope to get out on tour again soon, though.

p.s. our parties are hardly ever at night
Seems like a lineup of the VIP providers in Wichita as well. Congrats and enjoy the party! That back to school theme is AWESOME. You should post some pics to this thread after Friday... oh myyyy... lol. I definitely have to get that way (BoW) next ... so little time. lol.
woohoooo have lots of sexy fun!
  • Dawgs
  • 09-13-2012, 03:35 PM
Damn, and I'm out of the states until the end of the month
Seems like a lineup of the VIP providers in Wichita as well. Congrats and enjoy the party! That back to school theme is AWESOME. You should post some pics to this thread after Friday... oh myyyy... lol. I definitely have to get that way (BoW) next ... so little time. lol. Originally Posted by JackJohnson
Thanks! Our parties are always quite interesting! lol We haven't had one since Christmas, and we are all very excited to begin them again!

You should get to know us better so that you can join in on the fun sometime!

I'll be sure to snap a pic or two of the ladies lookin sexy, but other than that mum's the word. lol
woohoooo have lots of sexy fun! Originally Posted by DallasRain

We plan to! lol We can hardly wait!
Damn, and I'm out of the states until the end of the month Originally Posted by Dawgs
No worries, we'll be having a party for Halloween and one during the Holiday season...
No worries, we'll be having a party for Halloween and one during the Holiday season... Originally Posted by Staci Stacked
Note to self: Save money, drive to Wichita and try and see Staci before the end of the year!

Of course that might have to wait until November, since I am otherwise engaged scaring the hell out of people at the Kansas City houses until than.

Thanks for the reply to my message Staci, I know you have been busy with your move and in your non hobby life. I was just teasing you
Note to self: Save money, drive to Wichita and try and see Staci before the end of the year!

Of course that might have to wait until November, since I am otherwise engaged scaring the hell out of people at the Kansas City houses until than.

Thanks for the reply to my message Staci, I know you have been busy with your move and in your non hobby life. I was just teasing you Originally Posted by Oenghus
Well, if I can't make it your way first I'd love to have you visit me in Wichita!

By the way, I know you were just teasin babe! Lucky for you, I happen to like being teased... lol
Several people have contacted me asking how to be included in the parties...

The answer is short and sweet: Visit with a Wichita Babe first!

There is still time to make that happen before next week's party...and plenty of time for it to happen before the Halloween party!

We offer specials and the opportunity to mingle with ALL of the ladies during the parties...and it's our way of "giving back" to our repeat clientele. I know I certainly wouldn't be comfortable running around all day in skimpy lingerie in front of someone that I didn't know (or trust) from Adam! lol
Well, if I can't make it your way first I'd love to have you visit me in Wichita!

By the way, I know you were just teasin babe! Lucky for you, I happen to like being teased... lol Originally Posted by Staci Stacked
Glad you liked to be teased, if not you could always bend me over your knee and give me a good spanking lol

I will see how my schedule pans out Staci!