Sexual Prime

Have you reached your sexual prime? I realized that I past mine 30 years ago, but the urge still exists!!! TG!!!

I have found that ladies in there 20's and early 30's just do NOT have the allure that a lady in her late 30's and 40's do. Why is that? Is there some biological switch that is suddenly turned on?
  • Dawgs
  • 09-17-2012, 12:37 PM
Not sure, but I know what you're saying. 30's, 40's and even some in their low 50's are on my to do list. At the very least they need to be a MILF.
I know this. I saw a lady the other day that was in her latte 40's. She had the body of someone in her 30's and the flexibility of someone her 20'sbut did things that nobody else has done before!! Talk about erotic....she gave the word a whole new meaning for me. The only negative aspect of the whole session was the bed It collapsed!!! (On second thought, it was kind offunny!!)

Looking forward to seeing her again real soon.
that was some hard banging, were you hanging from the ceiling fan and got a flying start or something?
i know what you mean....being in my 40's has been the best time in my life sexually

i think its a combination of experience, hormones and being comfortable with our bodies.....
it is definately a memorable time in my life! also lower inhibitions and willingness to try new things
i am glad guys appreciate it too.
Im 31 and my hormones are crazy...i love it tho...im sure it will get better with my age
From what I am learning, if your hormones are crazy now at 31, what until you are 41!!!
Your sexual prime is where you reach a point you can afford pussy...
Your sexual prime is where you reach a point you can afford pussy... Originally Posted by ekim008
Thread winner!

Kisses,

- Jackie
I have noticed a huge difference just in the past 5 years (I am 27 now). My nipples have gotten really sensitive (a good sensitive) and certain things get me going that didn't before. I am scared to see what I will be like when I really hit my prime ..... But I can't wait

xoxo
I have noticed a huge difference just in the past 5 years (I am 27 now). My nipples have gotten really sensitive (a good sensitive) and certain things get me going that didn't before. I am scared to see what I will be like when I really hit my prime ..... But I can't wait

xoxo Originally Posted by Kourtney Lynn
My nipples got hard just thinking about your nipples, I think I am going thru my sexual prime in this thread!
Another point is I could care less about being embarrassed in telling a woman what a great job she has done with her body and looks...if she looks good I'll tell her even if I dont know her....(obviously with tact)

My son is always embarrassed and shy to tell a girl how great she looks and would never say that to someone not known...Not me I want her to know I think she looks awesome and Im ready to roll if possible for the best 30 seconds of her life! LOL

I just have more confidence at my age of 50 and rejection ...just doesnt bother me at all!
I've been in my prime for about 10 years now... Lol When I've made a great connection with someone they most certainly know it without a doubt!
Another point is I could care less about being embarrassed in telling a woman what a great job she has done with her body and looks...if she looks good I'll tell her even if I dont know her....(obviously with tact)

My son is always embarrassed and shy to tell a girl how great she looks and would never say that to someone not known...Not me I want her to know I think she looks awesome and Im ready to roll if possible for the best 30 seconds of her life! LOL

I just have more confidence at my age of 50 and rejection ...just doesnt bother me at all! Originally Posted by BigDeal
You reminded me of my son, who is at the age where ALL his buddies are hittin on his mom! LOL At a recent pool party we had he informed me that he'd "really appreciate it" if I didn't wear a bikini because he was tired of hearing how hot his mom was. I felt bad for him...but it made me feel pretty damn good to know "I still got it"
You reminded me of my son, who is at the age where ALL his buddies are hittin on his mom! LOL At a recent pool party we had he informed me that he'd "really appreciate it" if I didn't wear a bikini because he was tired of hearing how hot his mom was. I felt bad for him...but it made me feel pretty damn good to know "I still got it" Originally Posted by Staci Stacked
Sexuality I believe is all in the mind and how you perceive yourself and others....its a mind set....your prime changes and evolves...just go with it is my belief
Staci....
As far the son thing I bet it did and usually younger guys wont really come out and say...."wanna get naked?"

Not me Im naked and then I ask .........If they say no....well then I go to plan B