Sincere apologies

I recently wrote a positive,factual review about a provider I had a great time with. All I've heard since are reports about no shows,re-schedules,and cancellations. It has even affected well know providers and I could not feel worse about unknowingly assisting this girl. I will no longer be in contact with her and please don't consider my review to be an endorsement of her.
As long as your review is truthful there is no reason to post this. I will say that the people that are having the problems sbould be posting though.
  • Bbell
  • 09-18-2012, 12:40 PM
I agree with bigryan. Fastcar, you have earned a reputation on the board that you do not need to apologize to anyone as long as you posted about your experience. I for one have seen Charlotte and had a similar experience as you. If someone has not enjoyed the same, they are free to comment on their experience. Readers are free to make their own choice.
As long as your review is truthful there is no reason to post this. I will say that the people that are having the problems sbould be posting though. Originally Posted by bigryan222

Exactly the marketplace here is for information. Not enough people share bad information and some of us pay the price for it. If you had a good experience, POST IT as well. It's not an endorsement its a review of a "one time" experience.

If everyone posted, the marketplace works Thus information EXCHANGE!
Fast, I agree with everyone above.

I had sent her a PM before and after your review and she never took the time to respond. I promise I didn't hold it against you or even consider it a mar on your stellar reputation. Rather, I figured it was indicative of how she was going to be running her business and decided not to contact her again until she either got her act together or burned out.

I think some of the new girls with fresh reviews don't realize how important the business side of this is and think that the initial influx of requests is how it is always going to be. They don't realize that in 2 months, they will be getting 5-10% of NEW requests that the did at the onset and that building a loyal base and a good reputation is what will keep them busy. By not taking 1-2 minutes to respond to EACH and EVERY reasonable request, they may have shot themselves in the foot and lost more than one potentially consistent, kind, fun regular like myself.

Keep on keep'n on Fastcar.
Fastcar. I agree with everybody else here. You have nothing to feel bad about. Her behavior is beyond your control.
For what it is worth I echo the comments above Fastcar! You can't be remotely held responsible for the way a Provider conducts her business or treats her prospective clients. Thanks for your contributions to the board and sharing of info!
I recently wrote a positive,factual review about a provider I had a great time with. All I've heard since are reports about no shows,re-schedules,and cancellations. It has even affected well know providers and I could not feel worse about unknowingly assisting this girl. I will no longer be in contact with her and please don't consider my review to be an endorsement of her. Originally Posted by Fastcar
But, did she ncns you? or is this just heresay from others. Are we to disregard your glowing review that you resurfaced just to help us all out? It seems that you have taken over who should or shouldn't be seen and even though you were nothing short of enthralled with her, now you have decided to trash her and hurt her business because some of your bitches are whinning. I thought you wrote a great review and I said so at the time...why the about face and what would motivate you to go out of your way to get in the middle of it now? It seems to me that if someone else has a problem, they can speak for themselves....wtf?

BTW, I seem to recall a farewell post...maybe you should change your handle to Bret Favre or maybe Roger Clemons

As long as your review is truthful there is no reason to post this. I will say that the people that are having the problems sbould be posting though. Originally Posted by bigryan222
Ditto

I agree with bigryan. Fastcar, you have earned a reputation on the board that you do not need to apologize to anyone as long as you posted about your experience. I for one have seen Charlotte and had a similar experience as you. If someone has not enjoyed the same, they are free to comment on their experience. Readers are free to make their own choice. Originally Posted by Bbell
Double Ditto

For what it is worth I echo the comments above Fastcar! You can't be remotely held responsible for the way a Provider conducts her business or treats her prospective clients. ! Originally Posted by lookin4red
EXACTLY...so why wade in to begin with. There are two sides to every story, I wonder if FC has heard hers and what the fuck prompted him to post in the first place.

There can only be one answer and as usual I doubt if he shares it
When I referred to "bitches"..I was referring to the MALE variety..
Well in this crazy journey thru hobbyland...no one should ever totally expect one person's experience to be a guarantee to another's experience. All we can do is share info or intell...and then process that knowledge individually into our own journey.

Plus things can change in a New York minute, as to what is currently happening vs the past.

As with all situations, there are typically more sides to a story or thread, than what is revealed on this board...and many times, when that side, is pointed out, even though it may not be the popular or cool thing to post, should also be taken into account.

We are all big boys here and.......

LOL Malwoody. You need to post more.
Don't be sorry she should be sorry that she ruined her rep by playing games... On to the next I say
Don't be sorry she should be sorry that she ruined her rep by playing games... On to the next I say Originally Posted by b@ileythepistol
So you're saying that you know the whole story, both sides ?
LOL Malwoody. You need to post more. Originally Posted by KenMonk
I knew there was somebody.
meh...

Once the smoke screen of bullshit and heresay disappears..

He'll call back, they damn near always do, especially when first impressions are so high....

LOL,

xo
J