Delayed or Retarded Ejaculation

Soooo, alas], as I enter my mid 50's, I am struggling with this and I have noticed that this is occurring more times than I care to really admit. [Maybe 4 of the last 5 opportunities]

This is what an online source says about this issue:
Delayed ejaculation

Delayed ejaculation is a medical condition in which a male cannot ejaculate, either during intercourse or by manual stimulation with a partner.

Causes, incidence, and risk factors
Most men ejaculate within a few minutes of starting to thrust during intercourse. Men with delayed ejaculation may be unable to ejaculate (for example, during intercourse), or may only be able to ejaculate with great effort after having intercourse for a long time (for example, 30 to 45 minutes).

I guess I was wondering if anyone else out there dealt with this, or if any provider ran into this with their clients.........and if so, how was this handled. I mean I like having the stamina........but, would love to let loose too!
Since I was 19 or so, I have always lasted a long time and have never been accused of being a minute man. Don't worry about it, it is more common than you may thing, just make the most of your time and make it fun for both of you (in or out of the hobby).
Oh it happens, trust me. The Hitachi Magic Wand is usually the last resort. :-p
Delayed ejaculation
Most men ejaculate within a few minutes of starting to thrust during intercourse. !
Ahhhh....yes..those were the .. days.
It just depends sometimes. Sometimes it takes just a few minutes, other times it takes a lot longer. I know in an hour I can pop twice, the first time can take 5-10 minutes, but that second one takes a lot longer. I believe that is pretty standard though.
I used to be the "30 second kid"

Now Im the "30 min will you hurry the fuck up!"
Not only does it take a lot longer to get started, it takes longer to finish cumming. I mean probably twenty or thirty thrusts. Orgasm lasts so long it literally drains me. I didn't know it was a problem, I just thought I had finally learned to do it right!
I wish I was the one minute wonder!!!!!!!
I have been in situations recently, with a woman that 20 years ago, I may have blown it taking off my jeans.........yesterday......I was with young lady I am trying to determine if a sugar baby is the right direction......and we were in bed for 3 friggin hours........she went off 3 or 4 times [she is 24].....and I never did. Now this was not non-stop penis insertion that long......but we took breaks, with oral and finger play........she got up and got some drinks and stuff.........allowing me to oggle her awesome body. I gave myself every opportunity.....but, it was a no-go.
As I have enetered my 30's I have gone from a 15-20 min guy to the occasional 30-45 min ....damn Im too tired to finish guy lol. :/ Not always but more often than I care for. It usually happens when I am stressed about life or someting though, so i blame it on that usually.
Awww reorox, maybe you should get a massage to start with to get some of the tensions worked out first.
And you guys wonder why we most of us prefer mature gentlemen callers . . . because they last longer than it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Tootsie Pop - and they get there in style.

Kisses,

- Jackie
I agree with Taylor i think getting relaxed is a good way to get your mind off the time.. lay back and chill no need to rush anyways.
I think that is part of my problem......I steal time from my business.........[and escape from the SO]...so, stress is a constant companion.......I know my days of 3 pumps and I am out are looong over......but after a couple of hours, I would like to uhmmmm........experience the Vesuvius effect......probably be nothing but baby powder spewing forth.
Could be an underlying health issue or medication. If it bothers you that much, see your doctor.