Inadequacy(did i spell that right?)

What do you do when the date's not going well? I mean, and it's obvious? Like a big pink elephant in the room? Sometimes it happens. IT'S VERY RARE FOR ME! But it happens and I'm really not sure how to appropriately handle it. I was giving it my all and just feeling inadequate. Ya know, truth be told, a lot of us girls have "daddy issues" whatever the details surrounding that are, we have 'em. Not all of us, but a lot. Anyway, what do you do when both parties aren't into it and it's very obvious? Help me find a softger smoother way to end the date. I'm all left feet here.
There isn't a softer way to do it, no easy way. Its a damned if you do damned if you dont situation. All you can do to maybe ease the pain is offer some gift back or something, or just be a normal woman and say "I have a headache" and roll over :P
what! Ed forgot his man pills???
Dang jamiejo,

That deal had to be awkward, the client can cut it short but I can't think of an easy way for you to. Judging by your showcase, reviews and SMs ringing endorsement i wonder if the Dude was in a coma ?...lol. As long as you kept your part of the arrangement, which I suspect you did, I see no reason to return any of the donation.

Hang in there and hopefully you won't have to deal with it again.
When you say 'Daddy Issues', I assume you mean your partner is older, and conciously or sub conciously reminds you of your Dad..........and that is a big turn off? Has it just happened with older guys, or are their younger guys that sometime fall short [them or you?]
Hadn't thought of that,just figured my money spent as well as a young man's...
The best way is to talk about what is going on. Ask the client if they would like some of their donation returned and agree on the amount. This way it doesn’t feel out of bounds. I have never had this happen. But I like a good conversation. Most guys will understand if there might be a problem.
I don't think it is ever wrong to say to a client that you aren't feeling well and you are sorry but you will have to cut the session short. Of course, you should offer him a refund -- how much depends on the situation.
There isn't a softer way to do it, no easy way. Its a damned if you do damned if you dont situation. All you can do to maybe ease the pain is offer some gift back or something, or just be a normal woman and say "I have a headache" and roll over :P Originally Posted by KenMonk

I don't think I could ever pull off the "headache thing". Or would want to, but I appreciate the input of a monetary return (aka refund!). I wasn't gonna mention it, but once before when it happened I did tell him he didn't have to pay me. And guess what? He didn't. But I wouldn't have said it had I not meant it. After putting 40-45 minutes into it though... but whatever. I'll get it back from the appreciative guy. And you are many. THANK GAWD FOR KANSAS CITY!!
I don't think I could ever pull off the "headache thing". Or would want to, but I appreciate the input of a monetary return (aka refund!). I wasn't gonna mention it, but once before when it happened I did tell him he didn't have to pay me. And guess what? He didn't. But I wouldn't have said it had I not meant it. After putting 40-45 minutes into it though... but whatever. I'll get it back from the appreciative guy. And you are many. THANK GAWD FOR KANSAS CITY!! Originally Posted by jamiejo

Always get your money up front and offer a partial refund depending on the situation. If you tell a man he doesnt have to pay, i willing to bet he wont.
You know what? That's exactly what my KC buddy, won't mention any names, said. "98% of the time, a man will take advantage of that". But like I said, it happens very rarely so I get it back. I really appreciate your input. PM me sometime. I like your avatar.
When you say 'Daddy Issues', I assume you mean your partner is older, and conciously or sub conciously reminds you of your Dad..........and that is a big turn off? Has it just happened with older guys, or are their younger guys that sometime fall short [them or you?] Originally Posted by HankPanky
To clarify. NO, that's not what I mean. Umm, I know you don't know because I haven't seen you, but I have absolutely no turn-off issues there. I mean, to be honest, there are a few of us laughing (PLEASE don't take this the wrong way) because I am such a freak and Daddy/daughter role playing is one of my favorite areas of expertise. It just is. Turns me on like f**king crazy. When I say Daddy issues, I mean a father absent from the home whose love and adoration and guidance we missed out on. Anyway, I don't wanna take the romance out of all this so that's all I'm gonna say. But no, it has absolutely NOTHING to do with age. Most of my clients are older. It's out of the ordinary for a youngster to see me. It happens, but only a small percentage of the time. And it's definitely not a turn-off at all. It's the norm for me.
To clarify. NO, that's not what I mean. Umm, I know you don't know because I haven't seen you, but I have absolutely no turn-off issues there. I mean, to be honest, there are a few of us laughing (PLEASE don't take this the wrong way) because I am such a freak and Daddy/daughter role playing is one of my favorite areas of expertise. It just is. Turns me on like f**king crazy. When I say Daddy issues, I mean a father absent from the home whose love and adoration and guidance we missed out on. Anyway, I don't wanna take the romance out of all this so that's all I'm gonna say. But no, it has absolutely NOTHING to do with age. Most of my clients are older. It's out of the ordinary for a youngster to see me. It happens, but only a small percentage of the time. And it's definitely not a turn-off at all. It's the norm for me. Originally Posted by jamiejo
What is your definition of youngster? I am 34 almost 35? You sound like a very interesting lady to meet and get to know.
The best way is to talk about what is going on. Ask the client if they would like some of their donation returned and agree on the amount. This way it doesn’t feel out of bounds. I have never had this happen. But I like a good conversation. Most guys will understand if there might be a problem. Originally Posted by Helicopter206

Excellent answer. There are times when appointments just don't feel right. I have ended an appointment early and given back a donation due there being no connection at all.

xoxo
Jazz