My deepest appologies

to those that were scheduled on on friday the 21, and saturday the 22nd. however I had a serious family emergency so please read the following and i hope you will understand....
My son got hurt at school playing football on Friday and there was no time to see any clients nor anytime for me to contact my assistant to let her know what was going on , I immediately left my home didnt and i mean even lock it down or close any doors i just left and met the ambulance at the hospital, due to his rush in football to the back of his head, he has a concussion he wouldn't stop throwing up and now has lost half his vision on the left side of his eye. The on Saturday morning I had to return to the hospital cause the back of his head was swelling. So I am very sorry for any appointment that was scheduled or rescheduled due to this. Family is first and then my job again I am very sorry .

My deepest apologies!
Lindsay
I will keep your son in my thoughts Lindsay! Hope he will get better soon, concussions are no fun.
If guys cannot understand this than they do not need to hobby in my opinion.

Family comes first, we will be waiting for your return. Your son needs you now! Thanks for letting the community know.
Thanks for the explanation Lindsay. Wishing a favorable outcome for your son. Concussions and resulting swelling can be very "touch and go". As O said above, family comes first, we can all respect that. If there ever was valid reason for NS, this is it, without question.
thanks guys I am back working now as he was in the hospital for the weekend due to his injury, however he is at home now with another 48 hours awaitung to return to school on wednesday if permitted by the doctor and and tests come back ok. again thanks alot for understanding and I hope this doesnt hurt my business, but my family comes first as you all have already said.
thanks so much,
Lindsay
Family first and good luck. I played football from 8 years old to 20 years old so I know how it goes. I will hope for the best.
Hope for ur son's speedy recovery.
Now THAT is a classy lady!!!

indeed our babies are always first..
thoughts n prayers for kiddo

xoxoxox
My thoughts & blessings are with u and yours!
Lindsay, I haven't had the pleasure of seeing you yet, but I'm so sorry about your son. You absolutely did the right thing. Whether you are a Doctor, Policeman, clergy, or seeing horntoads like us, you HAVE to put your son first. The rest of the world can wait!

I do look forward to meeting you, now more so than before.

EDIT - Removed PRIVATE brackets at request of the poster
As an FYI, Lindsay can't see your post because it is in PRIVATE. If you want me to remove the PRIVATE brackets so everyone can see your comments, please PM me and I can do that. If you only want Lindsay to see your comments, send her a PM.

Lindsay, I haven't had the pleasure of seeing you yet, but I'm so sorry about your son. You absolutely did the right thing. Whether you are a Doctor, Policeman, clergy, or seeing horntoads like us, you HAVE to put your son first. The rest of the world can wait!

I do look forward to meeting you, now more so than before. Originally Posted by bandy5904
to those that were scheduled on on friday the 21, and saturday the 22nd. however I had a serious family emergency so please read the following and i hope you will understand....
My son got hurt at school playing football on Friday and there was no time to see any clients nor anytime for me to contact my assistant to let her know what was going on , I immediately left my home didnt and i mean even lock it down or close any doors i just left and met the ambulance at the hospital, due to his rush in football to the back of his head, he has a concussion he wouldn't stop throwing up and now has lost half his vision on the left side of his eye. The on Saturday morning I had to return to the hospital cause the back of his head was swelling. So I am very sorry for any appointment that was scheduled or rescheduled due to this. Family is first and then my job again I am very sorry .

My deepest apologies!
Lindsay Originally Posted by OLindsay

Be YOUSELF, the world will soon see your light shining, no matter who tries to cover it up!!!!!
A head injury is not good at all.
I was a Flightmedic for 15 years. So I know your concerns.
Please don't think you have to rush back to start booking clients.
Take care of your Son. He is your life.
We all understand are family's comes first always.
Take care and god speed on his recovery.