Caution?

just wondering if a well reviewed provider asks to not do a review of them is that a sign of a red flag like for looks or attitude?

seeing someone on Friday and thought i ask about it

thank you
It could mean almost anything - it may be that she wants to be more UTR or doesn't want anyone to know what your appointment included because what you do may be different that what someone else does.

It is up to you to determine whether or not to review any provider. In general, if you do review that provider, the provider may request that the review be pulled because she has a no review policy. If the provider advertises on the board, then that provider can't invoke a no review policy and have the review pulled. However, if the provider requests that you not review her, and you end up reviewing her, she may not see you again - if you enjoyed her company and want to see her again, that's the risk you take.
Oh yeah if they say don't I won't and i respect thier wishes because I may want to see them again. My consern is a well reviewed provider just doesn't want them. I just feel I should be weary of a warning sign like this.

When I see them I'll have an experience one way or another. Prolly nothing