Witchcraft as a Fetish?? Your thoughts

Okay, I know that this sounds strange to some, but, I had a Sub contact me and wanted to know if I was interested in a type of Coven session.

He wanted spells put on him and to be maybe a bit of hypnotism, in the middle of the woods type thing...

I've had a little experience with this type of play but not as far as he's wanting to take it. What are your thoughts? Subs Dommes and Kinksters alike??
  • HUMP!
  • 08-17-2015, 11:24 AM
I have no depth of knowledge of witchcraft, however, I do find the subject of sex-by-ritual to be intriguing. Wish I could help.
I love this idea. Maybe it could be a perfect thing with Halloween coming up.. or maybe a seasonal fetish...
Who will get sacrificed first?

Interesting

IB
Your friend is not the only one. Find some.of my old posts on here and you will see that I too had sought a similar fantasy ....being teased by witches..priestesses...vampire sses or succubi. Sorry my phone isn't linking for seem reason. But surprisingly there are a few Pagan providers and others here who get it. I will follow this with great interest!
Ok..Here's my previous post from earlier in the year:

*Succubus Fantasy-Fetish, Edging, Bondage

OK....This might be a little different, but it's something I think about a lot and might be fun to role play.

I'm looking for one, maybe two providers , who can play the role of a Succubus/Priestess who can put me through a major "pleasure" torture session.*
Love being restrained, slowly teased and taunted with slow, slick, wet oral...taint teasing, rimming...and of course me being "forced" to please you.

Love stockings, heels, boots, gloves, makeup, extreme looks on you...( you get the picture)...lol. Love latex, leather, pvc, vinyl too.

I have an extensive collection of masks, hoods, a gasmask, male gloves, rings, restraints, etc......It's so hard to find people into this without the pain. Basically, it's the scenery of BDSM without the pain. Pleasure and cum control and the build up are the control.

I live in Tulsa, but can occasionally travel too. Surely there's someone out there who'd like to play a little on the darker side, and drain my soul through my cock.

What's wrong with a little ritualistic seed draining? lol.

PM me if we have similar interests. I can give you my p411 information .
Other than my twisted fantasy, you'll find me quite "normal".

Thank you. And fellas, any suggestions on kinky providers welcome.

DB

*|*1 user liked this post

*01-29-2015, 09:14 AM
I don't think the above post is strange at all. I don't think the OP's submissive's request is weird either. Sounds like an incredible imagination to me. I'll admit to having some pretty strange fantasies about the occult. If Eric Northman from True Blood was real I'd be his fucking slave for life and let him feed of me as he pleased! I have both submissive and dominant fantasies about these kinds of things.

Anyone remember the scene in Bram Stroker's Dracula where the red head is getting banged by the beast? That really turned me on for some reason! I think it has something to do with the attraction to ultimate "bad boy or bad girl" types, maybe. I don't know. It seems pretty harmless and fun to me! Then again, I'm one weird fucker! Heh.
Not all bdsm is about pain. There's a lot of cum control, milking, cum on command, cum modification behavior & training etc... The scenario he's wanting is something like this. You can drain someone without beating them. I was thinking of maybe getting more than one submissive and for obvious reasons at least three other "witches" to sacrifice him through his cock or something.. Still thinking out my script.

Ok..Here's my previous post from earlier in the year:

*Succubus Fantasy-Fetish, Edging, Bondage

OK....This might be a little different, but it's something I think about a lot and might be fun to role play.

I'm looking for one, maybe two providers , who can play the role of a Succubus/Priestess who can put me through a major "pleasure" torture session.*
Love being restrained, slowly teased and taunted with slow, slick, wet oral...taint teasing, rimming...and of course me being "forced" to please you.

Love stockings, heels, boots, gloves, makeup, extreme looks on you...( you get the picture)...lol. Love latex, leather, pvc, vinyl too.

I have an extensive collection of masks, hoods, a gasmask, male gloves, rings, restraints, etc......It's so hard to find people into this without the pain. Basically, it's the scenery of BDSM without the pain. Pleasure and cum control and the build up are the control.

I live in Tulsa, but can occasionally travel too. Surely there's someone out there who'd like to play a little on the darker side, and drain my soul through my cock.

What's wrong with a little ritualistic seed draining? lol.

PM me if we have similar interests. I can give you my p411 information .
Other than my twisted fantasy, you'll find me quite "normal".

Thank you. And fellas, any suggestions on kinky providers welcome.

DB

*|*1 user liked this post

*01-29-2015, 09:14 AM Originally Posted by Deviant Bastard
Images of Pan or Bacchus come to mind.
If concepts of Wiccan religion, or early Greek/Roman god worship, or even Voodoo, are included in the stage you set, that would be a very large stage indeed
Sounds kinda fun.
it's going to be.. I think i'll tape this one!!!
Tylus sent u an PM here and to.your website. Hope.to hear from you.
Thanks so much for everyone's responses. I am actually setting up a meet / party now.

I think this will be more fun like that versus a pay for play session you know?

I'll continue to get more Dommes. not too many are into it so, I want quality at this event. I want everyone there to be into it.
Fascinating . Very different. I bet that was hotttt!!
There is one domme who does that fetish. But she is NYC/ Texas/ New Orleans. PM me.