For All You Guys That Think All Leaks Come From WK's

Our crack staff here in Austin gave a woman premium access.
Will we ever know who is leaking from now on?
That's some funny ass shit!
  • Old-T
  • 05-14-2015, 08:52 AM
You never did know who saw what.

That is not the first lady with premium access--not by a long shot. About 5 minutes of creative thought would come up with how anyone of any gender can get access, and have a 0% chance of being discovered.

Anyone who thinks there is any "private" communication on here is naïve in the extreme.
True, but rare to see incontrovertible proof of it.
  • Old-T
  • 05-14-2015, 09:18 AM
True, but rare to see incontrovertible proof of it. Originally Posted by rockerrick
I agree with that.
Possibly because she isn't a provider but a hobbyist? Along with her husband.
Still have to read a review to credit it.
Someone needs to publicly own that fuckup as it is way too damn obvious that she is a woman.

Seems apparent that the MOD wasn't even reading the review he was approving. Just clicking buttons.

Maybe the wusses whining in CoEd are creating too much work for them.
Nothing wrong -- in fact -- EVERYTHING RIGHT! about a lady registering here so that she can enjoy the pleasures and passions of hobbying with another lovely female.

Sistine's most recent review and her earlier review

If the review is approved, PA probably is automatic. OK, the "system" fouled up and gave Sistine PA access. Always the possibility that during registration the gender was mis-assigned, but unlikely.

So Sistine, if you are a female (and especially if that is your tush in your avatar!) ...

Bravo!

Those who have studied art, will recall that the Sistine Chapel contains the very the memorable female figure in Michalangelo's chapel painting on the ceiling - also believed to be Sybil -- a other female figure (head?)

for memorializing your adventure.

Note to Sistine: If you want to attend an upcoming Austin event, let me know; looks like you are already close to being vouched. And you won't be the first female hobbyist to attend, either.

imo, more personas here than we will ever know are showing up as males and have PA either via purchase or via reviews. Unless one meets in person, who the heck can know for sure! Those of us who want to keep something very private should realize if more than one person owns a "secret" it is no longer a secret!
Guess Austin is a little more liberal than SA.

F on F reviews are allowed in CoEd, I think. Forget about getting ROS credit for it though.
But I think the modicum for that decision is if she is a Provider.

If a straight up woman Hobbyist, why not let it be? She'll have to be one of the guys
What is wrong with me having premium access? I am here for the same as all of you.. I'm not causing issues.. Just finding women to have fun with so can someone please tell me what's wrong with me having premium access????
Guess Austin is a little more liberal than SA.

F on F reviews are allowed in CoEd, I think. Forget about getting ROS credit for it though.
But I think the modicum for that decision is if she is a Provider.

If a straight up woman Hobbyist, why not let it be? She'll have to be one of the guys Originally Posted by Precious_b
Thank you precious_b... If I am doing the same as all of you men here and posting my reviews I should have access to be premium ... Leaks?? Why would I want to cause shit?? Again I am here for the same reason as you all... Everyone's been really nice to me until now and I'm just floored by this thread ... Seriously
Relax Sistine it's all good. It's just different from what members are used to. . Have fun and be safe
What is wrong with me having premium access?

I am here for the same as all of you.. I'm not causing issues.. Just finding women to have fun with so can someone please tell me what's wrong with me having premium access???? Originally Posted by Sistine
Premium access give you access to information and sections of the board designed for men only. Each sex is given their own private area for a reason.

It's simply the design of board and implemented the way the owners choose.

This is a PRIVATELY owned board. Their rules are their rules.
  • Old-T
  • 05-14-2015, 10:30 AM
What is wrong with me having premium access? I am here for the same as all of you.. I'm not causing issues.. Just finding women to have fun with so can someone please tell me what's wrong with me having premium access???? Originally Posted by Sistine
There is nothing wrong with it and there should not be an issue. Any client with valid reviews or paid membership should have the same access to reviews, etc. However there are some members who aren't quite sure that women are really humans. And some who are not as sexually openminded as they would like to believe they are.