Overland Park Sting

Word on the street is there is a current sting operation in Overland Park. I heard at least one bust already. You may want to play it cool, gents. Keep this thread going if anyone else has updates.
Any idea what part?
Guess Lila and I won’t be staying there tomorrow… ����
Overland Park isn’t that big. I would assume all. I wouldn’t see someone you haven’t seen previously.
Guess Lila and I won’t be staying there tomorrow… ���� Originally Posted by ForeverPearl
You could seduce a cop, I have no question about it. LOL
Guess Lila and I won’t be staying there tomorrow… ���� Originally Posted by ForeverPearl
You could dial 911 and make a cop cum!
I was asking cause you can look up public records of police activity and arrests. Looks like a 3:04 on Barkley st there was a sexual offense call, marked as closed and a rape arrest in the morning. Nothing yet about anything related to a sting but maybe one of those got mixed up or no one was arrested/charged yet. It doesn't really matter, more curious then worried. It's probably the new ad for Spanish girls in OP with all the faces blocked that started advertising yesterday, my guess.
If they have an ongoing sting, they won’t release reports until complete. Usually they run these things for a few weeks.