But I'm black...

• WTF
  • 01-18-2019, 04:56 PM
White privilege is a myth made up by folks who hate white people. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I do not care for ignorant people...bunch of old white ones wearing MAGA hats to make theirselves easily identifiable
"His" best friends, but perhaps HE is not their "best friend"!

Providers don't count. Like this one ...

Originally Posted by LexusLover
I don't thinks white privilege is the problem its white guilt

Haven't you heard? aoc is no longer a provider. That ugly scabbed up biatch couldn't get any dates..
So is affirmative action.

What's the point of painting all people of a "color" with the same broad brush? To silence them or quell their enthusiasm to get ahead? The Race card is worn out ... and that includes claims of "White Privilege"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
There was less racism in this country when George Jefferson and Archie Bunker were on TV..

Reverend Manning was right.
White privilege is a myth made up by folks who hate white people. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Awww Lama I feel so bad for you and oeb.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...5E&FORM=VDQVAP
  • oeb11
  • 01-18-2019, 08:08 PM
To borrow from Pink Floyd -"Run Like Hell" from that
Not with chucky schumer's penis would I touch that.
White privilege is a real thing. And I don't hate white people some of my best friends are white. I do like the concentration camp bit, thats funny. Originally Posted by Trey

depends on who you ask, eh? the look of incredulity on this woman's face is priceless. she simply cannot believe a black person doesn't believe .....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8UqbASjQCo

BAHHHAAAA

not too mention her "run train" comment on her enemies.
depends on who you ask, eh? the look of incredulity on this woman's face is priceless. she simply cannot believe a black person doesn't believe .....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8UqbASjQCo

BAHHHAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Jesse Peterson (never heard of him), Walter Williams and Larry Elder.
So is affirmative action.

What's the point of painting all people of a "color" with the same broad brush? To silence them or quell their enthusiasm to get ahead? The Race card is worn out ... and that includes claims of "White Privilege"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Color and race are only legitimately considered to help non whites or to bludgeon whites according to the liberal rules of life.

I hate liberals.
There was less racism in this country when George Jefferson and Archie Bunker were on TV..

Reverend Manning was right. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Reverend Manning was good enough to put some of his best work on Youtube and is very enjoyable to watch.
Color and race .... Originally Posted by friendly fred
It was "remarkable" to see a Black woman advocating the use of polls to establish "policy" in this country involving issues carved by the Bill of Rights, especially in the middle of her war on White people with the "WHITE PRIVILEGE" dialogue. "White Privilege"?

• R.M.
  • 01-19-2019, 06:33 AM
White privilege is a real thing. And I don't hate white people some of my best friends are white. I do like the concentration camp bit, thats funny. Originally Posted by Trey
No one is born to hate we are taught to hate.
Perhaps any time one of the Liberal/Progressive/Socilaist Democrat Lackey News Commentators dos an interview with a guest that they cannot see, the guest, if black, should be told to speak in Ebonics.
  • oeb11
  • 01-19-2019, 07:41 AM
Sounds like an idea the DPST MSM should run with.

Another part of their Plantation politics - DPST owns all black votes.