This will be the Be nice and Friendly thread

In spirit of the new enforcement I would like to say a few things of encouragement to my fellow members.

To the whores I say not all of you are fat, ugly or bsc.
To the queers I say if you find a dudes hairy ass attractive; go for it.
To the old ones providing ass play, I say please keep your trash cans down wind!
To the senile old ones who post non-sense over and over I suggest to work cross word puzzles to keep your minds sharp.

Anyone else like to add their warm wishes and good will ?? Let us sing praises of glory for one another.......
Its just gonna kill the board even more.
I would like to wish everyone a wonderful Sunday !

I hope we can all gather later and sing kumbaya and roast marshmellows........
  • ztonk
  • 08-12-2018, 11:29 AM
In case you aren't aware, read the announcement here.

ztonk
Its just gonna kill the board even more. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Bingo!! Spot on!! They gave into the cry baby bitches, this board was already downhill now they just sped up the process. I say just sit back and let it happen. Now coed will be full of threads about getting pegged in the ass, where one should stay, and homo erotic mfm threeways. Fucken enjoy!!

And sadly the alternative board isn't any better.

Aw well, I'm gonna enjoy my remaining time in the UK. And ponder a way around these new pussy ass rules when I return.
In case you aren't aware, read the announcement here.

ztonk Originally Posted by ztonk
Serious question about my hurt feelings.

What will happen the next time Ms. V. publicly humiliates and calls me a shriveled gristle dick?
I’m going down swinging... suck my dick
Not you Z
Solidarity brother........

First it was censorship. Second they closed threads with little hostility. Lastly they closed entire forums.. THIS HAS HAPPENED BEFORE !!

What will happen the next time Ms. V. publicly humiliates and calls me a shriveled gristle dick? Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Inquiring minds will ask, "are you" ? hahahahahahahahaha

What will happen the next time Ms. V. publicly humiliates and calls me a shriveled gristle dick? Originally Posted by Treetop78759
I doubt it. Gristle implies turgid. She won't acknowledge your virility.
Bingo!! Spot on!! They gave into the cry baby bitches, this board was already downhill now they just sped up the process. I say just sit back and let it happen. Now coed will be full of threads about getting pegged in the ass, where one should stay, and homo erotic mfm threeways. Fucken enjoy!!

And sadly the alternative board isn't any better.

Aw well, I'm gonna enjoy my remaining time in the UK. And ponder a way around these new pussy ass rules when I return. Originally Posted by Little Monster

Yup. Look how sad oh2 board is. Over half the threads are shut down once anyone disagrees with another person. So if you notice, no one is starting new ones. Whats the point if they'll be shut down.

What amuses me is when they shut them down with no explanation, that's chicken shit.

But maybe some will be happy, like tsunami. She can post her fingering dudes ass holes and pissing on them and no one can tell her she is disgusting. That may be against the rules now , I don't know.
Yup. Look how sad oh2 board is. Over half the threads are shut down once anyone disagrees with another person. So if you notice, no one is starting new ones. Whats the point if they'll be shut down.

What amuses me is when they shut them down with no explanation, that's chicken shit.

But maybe some will be happy, like tsunami. She can post her fingering dudes ass holes and pissing on them and no one can tell her she is disgusting. That may be against the rules now , I don't know. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Something wrong with enjoying being pissed on?
Yes, yes !! This is the kinda thread that warms my heart through my keyboard!! I can feel the love and concern of everyone. Maybe we can quote scripture later............

But maybe some will be happy, like tsunami. She can post her fingering dudes ass holes and pissing on them and no one can tell her she is disgusting. That may be against the rules now , I don't know. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Hmmm this is very interesting while I don't know what happen none on my business, I made a thread that was truthfully very scary uncalled for from a bully and I tried getting an explanation of why this was allowed to be done to me and no answer, I Made a tiny mistake in what I said about a MOD and but truth be told i have it on text to back all of everything I have up plus text pics and what this person was doing and saying to me knowing my past ( i will take the I'm stupid trust no one) thank you i insulted my self I go repost my fuck up and still no help and my issue, not a threaded board argument BS A SERIOUS ISSUE WAS NEVER ANSWERED BUT A RUDE PM

NOW an issue for an ML leak whatever yall are talking about was answered right away even made St C come out to answer on behalf of the ML problem but.....never mine a rude pm no one still has asked what exactly happened to me >>>COULD THIS BE BECAUSE WHILE "WE SAY IT MORE PROVIDER FRIENDLY FORUM " I INSULTED NUMEROUS TIMES OVER AND OVER AND A RUDE PM THEN A POST IN MY THREAD BUT STILL NEVER GOT A PM OR EMAIL OR NADA FROM WHAT I THOUGHT WAS ike ADDRESSING MY THREAD????

WOW EITHER IM VERY CONFUSED ESPECIALLY I SHOULD BE AFTER THE SERIOUSNESS OF MY ISSUE VS A ML ln private tags well im comp paste this to the mod apologized to and ST c I need clarity
Something wrong with enjoying being pissed on? Originally Posted by Little Monster

My bad, but by a senior citizen? Id bet not.

Also, you know what it is, ive been pissed on before too. But she didn't lie and say it was "squirt".