State: Texas
Address: Babcock and Dezavala area
Activities: L1
Hair Length and Color: Short, black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Older, late 50s, well maintained for her age I suppose
Recommendation: Yes
Good to know. Thanks for sharing. Putting it on the que.

Down the road from there, at Z spa, on Huebner off of Babcock, I almost TOFTT. Z spa felt like a TOFTT situation. Younger chick there who speaks well. Felt too legit (so I quit).
Z spa Huebner must have renovated since two or three years when I saw the same saggy over the hill lady, rank massage table and room, and hurried L2.
z Spa was asking 70 for a door fee and then up selling i haven't been back since
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones. This applies to our review forums, in particular, as discussion threads are often allowed to flow for an unspecified length of time.
Thread Closed