URL / Website: -
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: West Ave and Blanco
Activities: FBSM
Hair Length and Color: Black mid
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Lilly is about 5 feet 100 lbs.
Recommendation: Yes
Best tease in SA IMO.
Is this the place next door to the Brazilian workout place?
Is this the place next door to the Brazilian workout place? Originally Posted by SpursFan
No
She got pissy with me when I "only" tipped .4 the UAC for L1 in SA - or did I miss something?
Nope, that's the standard rate.
FAB Spa at West and NW Military in the city of spas Castle Hills

Interesting that Fab and Jade pop up close together.

Lilly's ass play is good but she is moody as hell. Better fun elsewhere for the type of tip that she DEMANDS.
FAB Spa at West and NW Military in the city of spas Castle Hills

Interesting that Fab and Jade pop up close together.

Lilly's ass play is good but she is moody as hell. Better fun elsewhere for the type of tip that she DEMANDS. Originally Posted by AMP Rat
Jade and Fab are owned by sisters. I have know Lily since she was at Harmony and have never had a problem with her being moody or her complain about the tip. She did recently raise the base price for an hour to 70 so maybe a bengi isn't enough.
She got pissy with me when I "only" tipped .4 the UAC for L1 in SA - or did I miss something? Originally Posted by JimCracksCorn
.7 + .4????
Usual and Customary in SA has long been .6 entry and .4 tip I got scowled for "only .4 you so cheap!" when is what I had always paid
Usual and Customary in SA has long been .6 entry and .4 tip I got scowled for "only .4 you so cheap!" when is what I had always paid Originally Posted by JimCracksCorn
Entry fee's are changing at some places. Know the price beforehand then no problems.
Price went up at Jun’s