Not that schwetty, I guess.....

So, a month ago, I reviewed Amelia Angel.
And she got a no recommendation from me.

And then she decided to try to carry on with some pretty tall tales after her WK outed the ROS to her.

Well, I guess that my balls weren't THAT schwetty for her....she texted me today looking for an appointment.

Good grief.......

elg......
oh go for it

And then she decided to try to carry on with some pretty tall tales after her WK outed the ROS to her.

Well, I guess that my balls weren't THAT schwetty for her....she texted me today looking for an appointment.

Good grief.......

elg...... Originally Posted by elghund
atleast u know it wasn't you she was talking about... I bet the guys are making sure to wash good before they see her lol
Yeah I got one too, actually may have taken her up on it but house is full of family for a while. Texted a couple times last night about Lilly, looks good from the pic she sent ,duo $$$$ is a little high but then? BD
Maybe she figured the guys with more cash are more likely to wash before a date.. soap can be pricey for some I suppose lol
Maybe she figured the guys with more cash are more likely to wash before a date.. soap can be pricey for some I suppose lol Originally Posted by trisha.xxx .countrygirl

I mean.....it's not Saturday yet......who needs a bath, right?

elg.....
Maybe she figured the guys with more cash are more likely to wash before a date.. soap can be pricey for some I suppose lol Originally Posted by trisha.xxx .countrygirl
Hygiene isn't linked to money. I won't afford you, but I wash. Just one opinion. Steve Jobs was stinky and he had money. Smells real bad about now, I imagine.
Hygiene isn't linked to money. I won't afford you, but I wash. Just one opinion. Steve Jobs was stinky and he had money. Smells real bad about now, I imagine. Originally Posted by TeflonDon
duhhh, no sh*t... It was a joke xoxoxoxo
People have no sense of fucking sarcasm on this board
People have no sense of fucking sarcasm on this board Originally Posted by Amber Does
Excessive testicular moisture?
I totally agree Amber, as their lack of sarcasm and sadonicism, closely correlates to the overwhelming lack of intelligence omnipresent on this board. However most of it is superceeded by the entertainment value that can be extrapolated from their posts and the totally harmless and sophmoric nature in which it's presented. Which often brings hilarity to the pathos.

Good grief.......

elg...... Originally Posted by elghund
I still say go for it
but then that moisture with hers helps make that Flump flump flump sound I love
I heard that flumping last night, till I heard you spoiled brat asshole
then went back at flumping
you need to learn to ignore the just say yes dear when at ya till it says NO and kicks you in the...

or
does not call or answer anymore
I totally agree Amber, as their lack of sarcasm and sadonicism, closely correlates to the overwhelming lack of intelligence omnipresent on this board. However most of it is superceeded by the entertainment value that can be extrapolated from their posts and the totally harmless and sophmoric nature in which it's presented. Which often brings hilarity to the pathos. Originally Posted by whatitiz13
Didn't know i was going to need a dictionary to read posts on a hooker board.

If you cant show up to an appointment clean do not expect the girl to be either, and then you have no right to bash her cleanliness in reviews either. Its seems pretty simple to me
Didn't know i was going to need a dictionary to read posts on a hooker board.

If you cant show up to an appointment clean do not expect the girl to be either, and then you have no right to bash her cleanliness in reviews either. Its seems pretty simple to me Originally Posted by rodeomann22
Better way