My computer came in today! Hopefully, I can get my webcam going!!

I have already signed up for Eroscam.com under Giaofsyracuse!
I am Checking out other webcam sites, please let me know if there are any legit, awesome, safe webcam sites I can play on!

Hope to see some of you on there!

Happy holidays!
Gia xo
I've used chaturbate.com before... and remember that email I sent you with the one I found... it was from a brazzers.com site... http://streamatemodels.com
I've used chaturbate.com before... and remember that email I sent you with the one I found... it was from a brazzers.com site... http://streamatemodels.com Originally Posted by Amber Does
Thanks babes! I appreciate it
Webcam taint photos?
Webcam taint photos? Originally Posted by pyramider
There must be some benefit to a threAD forum.
Id rather see Gias threads than dumbass threads about pt riddled whores :-)
Id rather see Gias threads than dumbass threads about pt riddled whores :-) Originally Posted by Amber Does
dang nab it all
many gals like tv soaps

but get a soap opera that males would like
with ho's, whores, strippers and sluts
Oh no not good, errrrr wtf

btw girl: taint in them cam shows please
its the place between the wound that never heels and the exit
guys like female taint, just sayin
There must be some benefit to a threAD forum. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
My apologies but I promise this is not a "threAD" or whatever you guys call it; I legit really want to start doing webcam videos and just wanted some advice or tips on what websites to use.. From the gents or gals... That's all. Sorry if this is in the wrong section or whatever.

Amber; two words.. NEW YEARS! Can't wait

Can't we all just be horny & happy?

Gia xo
Id rather see Gias threads than dumbass threads about pt riddled whores :-) Originally Posted by Amber Does
I'd rather see you sitting on my face but we all can't get what we want now can we? Lol... Again, why can't we all be horny and happy?!