Anxious a bad thing?

• PA30
  • 01-23-2015, 09:42 AM
I became a member of p411? I see the girl has read my msg. She says she would love to meet me. I leave a text number for her to reach me. Then nothing for at least a day. Maybe two or three.

You think they get nervous if I seem too anxious?

You would think if a client wants to see you They would make scheduling easier

i would love to hear other ladies and gents opinion on this.
Was it a day or was it three days? You are not being very clear.
  • PA30
  • 01-23-2015, 10:00 AM
In general. Not a specific provider. Just seems to be the case. Takes a while for responses. I think when a guy is looking. He is looking now not 1-3 days from now
Depends on the guy. I often book well ahead of time, especially with traveling ladies. But hell, sometimes I get no response at all, even though I never say anything that might scare someone off. Who knows why?
It didnt take me that long hun..lol
In general. Not a specific provider. Just seems to be the case. Takes a while for responses. I think when a guy is looking. He is looking now not 1-3 days from now Originally Posted by PA30
... I see the girl has read my msg. She says she would love to meet me. I leave a text number for her to reach me. Then nothing for at least a day. Maybe two or three.

You think they get nervous ... Originally Posted by PA30
... Not a specific provider ... Originally Posted by PA30
I think they got nervous, get nervous, and will continue to be nervous.
sounds crazy but providers have lives.

if they don't get back to you fast it means they are busy. if they don't get back to you at all then you move on.

I think your approach isn't the best. you should ask their availability for the day you want. they respond.. then you say that you want X time, for X long, on X day. done deal. if its ahead of time you shoot them a message a day before confirming. the day of she should give you instructions if its an incall. as simple as that

if they don't get back to you fast it means they are busy. if they don't get back to you at all then you move on.

I think your approach isn't the best. you should ask their availability for the day you want. they respond.. then you say that you want X time, for X long, on X day. done deal. if its ahead of time you shoot them a message a day before confirming. the day of she should give you instructions if its an incall. as simple as that Originally Posted by joesmo888
Very well said
Originally Posted by joesmo888
Yeah but they will also claim (correctly) that they are running a business. Some of them will even bust your balls if you insinuate they are inept at doing so.

There is no excuse for a provider (or most business people) to not reply to emails from potential revenue producing new clients, even if it is a simple acknowledgement within 24 hours during the normal course of events (obviously things like a rare legitimate emergency are an exception).

This is just simple organization and discipline. No reason it should take longer than 24 hours. In the case of P411 it is even worse for there to be a delay. These are "qualified prospects" so to speak so there is a higher probability of converting the prospect into revenue.

You would think if a client wants to see you They would make scheduling easier Originally Posted by PA30
Maybe it's you. They don't want to see you.
Next.
You think they get nervous if I seem too anxious? Fuck yeah!

You would think if a client wants to see you They would make scheduling easier
Originally Posted by PA30

The ladies have no idea you want to see them until the lady is contacted. They respond as time allows but if you spaz out or make them nervous then you may well be out of luck. I have found scheduling is easy, I just send a photo of my 1.3" of dangling death and the ladies respond...
  • PA30
  • 01-23-2015, 04:21 PM
Next. Originally Posted by cabletex7

Damn I never thought about that. Maybe your right! What do you think Kaylen?
Next. Originally Posted by cabletex7
Not him.. Very amazing guy.

Damn I never thought about that. Maybe your right! What do you think Kaylen? Originally Posted by PA30
You are great hun.
The ladies have no idea you want to see them until the lady is contacted. They respond as time allows but if you spaz out or make them nervous then you may well be out of luck. I have found scheduling is easy, I just send a photo of my 1.3" of dangling death and the ladies respond... Originally Posted by pyramider
I think you should also send them some pics of your taint
Is the lady or ladies you are contacting have a phone# listed on their profile?
Do they mention anything on their P411 or website about not texting?
I know some ladies won't text and then there are others who will.
I am an email only provider and I have guys contact me via P411 and ask if I am available but want me to text instead of responding to a P411 message.I only give my phone# out to guys who I have appts set up with.So guys who ask me to text when I don't have a number listed I don't respond back to.When I used to respond to these kind of messages the guys wouldn't get back to me.
Not saying this is exactly what happened to you just sharing my thoughts.
Maybe possibly something you are saying in your messages if this keeps happening to you.