Old Showcases

Hey anyone know why ECCIE keeps showcases on here that haven't had a review in 5 yrs. I was cruising the showcases and there are a shitload of ones that have no activity for a long time. Anyone?
Because the ladies haven't asked that their accounts be cancelled?
Because reviews is not the benchmark for account activity. Logging in is.
I got to be honest that long with no reviews would make me weary as a hobbyist
Would that be "wary" or do the lack of updated showcases just make you weary?
Methinks Burk gets tired out from a lot of things....
Would that be "wary" or do the lack of updated showcases just make you weary? Originally Posted by pyramider
I guess I'm weary of assholes doing spellcheck and wary of someone that thinks it's funny

I guess I'm weary of assholes doing spellcheck and wary of someone that thinks it's funny Originally Posted by burkalini
This comment suggests that you don't like being corrected and are humorless about it. Welcome to the internet.
This comment suggests that you don't like being corrected and are humorless about it. Welcome to the internet. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks

Maybe you and 3sides can do a mfm together. Your right I have no sense of humor. Now what's this thing called internet?
... You're right, I have no sense of humor ... Originally Posted by burkalini
I wrote no such thing. Only that you had shown a lack of humor about being corrected. The one statement is much different than the other.

But you may yet prove the other.
I wrote no such thing. Only that you had shown a lack of humor about being corrected. The one statement is much different than the other.

But you may yet prove the other. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Speaking of humor. Being literal kid of detracts from it. I appreciated your literal reply.
Johnny, it's no fun tweaking some people. They're too humorless to get the jokes and too clueless to learn from it.
Johnny, it's no fun tweaking some people ... Originally Posted by FoulRon
As Crosby Stills and Nash advise us, "Fun the one you're with, fun the one you're with."

In golf, I play it where it lies.
Now did any of you comics have a comment on that stays with the thread?
Now did any of you comics have a comment on that stays with the thread? Originally Posted by burkalini
Burk,

I'll be off topic too.

It took 4 posts subsequent to the opening post to get off topic and into the chaotic anarchy that we know and love as the anonymous internet.

I am going to do a study of all threads in ECCIE and determine the mean, the mode, the variance and standard deviation of the quantity of posts it takes to get off topic.

I'll be reporting back some time in 2017 or 2018.

About the only relevant info I saw was that it is logins or activity that counts, not reviews.