Short Notice Availability Thread in Requests and ISOs

• ztonk
  • 04-03-2015, 10:58 AM
Just a reminder that the SNATCH- Short Notice Availability Thread Check Here is now available in the Requests and ISOs forum.

Rules are posted at the top of that thread. If the majority can follow those simple rules, it will stay. Otherwise, it will end up like the triceratops.

ztonk
Just a reminder that the SNATCH- Short Notice Availability Thread Check Here is now available in the Requests and ISOs forum.

Rules are posted at the top of that thread. If the majority can follow those simple rules, it will stay. Otherwise, it will end up like the triceratops.

ztonk Originally Posted by ztonk
So far not one lady has posted within the "rules "you set.

Who is enforcing the "rules"?
As the ladies and gents get used to this new thread, there may be some that cross the line. I feel the important thing is to foster communications between the ladies and gents, to help them meet up for mutual BCD fun. In other words, less typing and more fucking.

Yes, there will be a few rules unintentionally violated by some, but this thread is not about rocket science and we are not talking high-level government security violations where "compliance" with the rules is vital/important and mandatory, or you go to jail.

As time progresses, I assume the Mods will mentor and coach the rule breakers toward improved behavior. If there is still a problem with a particular individual, my money is on the Mods to fix it without a big deal being made.

Velvet glove verse iron fist--fairly wide spectrum of choices for the Mods.

Let's hobby on and have some fun.

BB
  • ztonk
  • 04-03-2015, 09:12 PM
So far not one lady has posted within the "rules "you set. Originally Posted by Whispers
Signatures are not a violation... since yesterday they have been doing a pretty good job.

ztonk
Signatures are not a violation... since yesterday they have been doing a pretty good job.

Except for the "One post per calendar day" part.
One posted twice and another posted three or four times.
If it turns out to be just the same small group of providers posting over and over I suppose it won't really matter.
Time will tell. At least it's worth a shot.
what rule did I break? I wrote zonk and he said I was fine, just try to be less conversational and that rule was not even mentioned but i will do it next tme. i do believe I followed the rules and if you don't think my ad did, what was wrong with it? I think the mr grumpy butts will find faults with any snatch thread we try.
what rule did I break? I wrote zonk and he said I was fine, just try to be less conversational and that rule was not even mentioned but i will do it next tme. i do believe I followed the rules and if you don't think my ad did, what was wrong with it? I think the mr grumpy butts will find faults with any snatch thread we try. Originally Posted by sue_nami
I for one was not referring to you.
This is like the kettle calling the pot black.
The biggest violation is from the so called hobbiest complaining.
SMFH
  • ztonk
  • 04-09-2015, 10:17 AM
Just a reminder that you might be able to get your immediate needs met using SNATCH.

(I hope this doesn't jinx it, but thanks for following the rules this week!)

ztonk
LAST DAY HERE
INCALL 35 near 183
Hhr specials
7139277400 Originally Posted by MissJae713

time available not posted ?

Available: Now to 1am!
Locations: Outcalls Only
Preferred Method to contact me is sending a PM and an Email
MollyMayI94@gmail.com
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=266173
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1056581371 Originally Posted by Molly May I
3 links?

With the 1 N. Only CJ .....I offer 3 holes no upcharge squirter
I'm available now until 12am.....
South Austin
I prefer to text but I will pm you if you are the right suitor !!!
Not newbie friendly
Please pm me w 2 most recent references

No AA!!!

Anxiously awaiting a Ass annihilation!!!!! Originally Posted by Classi-Jassi

Not remotely as you outlined. Much more an ad.

~Now (9PM)! Through Tomorrow at 11AM
Incall North Central/ 290&35 Area
Text if you have it, PM otherwise
PM ME NOW: http://www.eccie.net/private.php?do=newpm&u=242062
SHOWCASE: http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=242062
P411 PROFILE: https://www.preferred411.com/P154607 Originally Posted by TeXaS_BlueBonnet
3 Links?

I'm avail today 9:30am-11am & 1pm-5pm in or outcall.
Email me llayla512@gmail.com Originally Posted by LaylaLand
Posted at 8:08 and not available within the next hour?

That's just the last few. Vast majority seem to not comply.

Maybe little things now but the farther the rules are bent without interaction the more they will press them as time passes.
  • ztonk
  • 04-09-2015, 01:43 PM
Maybe little things now but the farther the rules are bent without interaction the more they will press them as time passes. Originally Posted by Whispers
I guess you would be the master of this technique...

I have to agree with others that you seem to have way too much time on your hands. Time for a vacation maybe?

ztonk
Z,

If Whispers gets to go on a vacation to a tropical hot spot, it is only fair if Toyz gets to go with him... I would consider contributing hotel points for room with two beds they could share if they would agree to not post on eccie while on vacation.

If the tropics are not viable, maybe a trip to Twin Peaks to see the mountains this time of year.

Who else has ideas for a great Springtime vacation location for these two? Amazing what a little bonding and team build might do?

I have to agree with others that you seem to have way too much time on your hands. Time for a vacation maybe?

Taking the GF to Vegas as a graduation present!

+1 Or just go away, period.
Z-
Maybe if you had a "New Notice" button that opened a form they had to use to post, we'd have a better compliance rate. But I bet that would require an entirely new forum, which I bet is a bigger pain in the ass to setup.