Encounter: Little Foxy is a Foxy Little Lady at Luxury

Date: Feb. 9, 2021
Name: Foxy
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: Shown above
Phone: Shown above
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Everything I wanted, from kissing to BBFS. Details inside
Hair Length and Color: Long dark brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Cute and small, I asked her if she was 5 feet, she said she was exactly 5 feet, but I think she rounded up. Maybe 4 feet 10. I doubt she is 100 pounds, maybe 95. Very cute face, big expressive eyes, nice tits and shaved
Recommendation: Yes
Oh shit, she's bbfs now?
I will go in this weekend and see.
I don't think I'm special

Foxy is probably great with many, but not so good with some. If I got the short stick, I would feel a little bad. She is one of the cutest girls there is.
Foxy is Adorable. Cute. Foxy.

I say see her, but pray before you go in, that you are on her good guy list. Even if you aren't, you don't want to miss Foxy.
Originally Posted by Let's Go!
Notice that the ones getting said xtra service have all joined less than 1 year ?
Maybe she just don’t like us that’s been around.

I don't think I'm special

Foxy is probably great with many, but not so good with some. If I got the short stick, I would feel a little bad. She is one of the cutest girls there is. Originally Posted by Capital
Foxy is Adorable. Cute. Foxy.

I say see her, but pray before you go in, that you are on her good guy list. Even if you aren't, you don't want to miss Foxy. Originally Posted by Buck Dharma
Notice that the ones getting said xtra service have all joined less than 1 year ?
Maybe she just don’t like us that’s been around.

Originally Posted by AmericanHardwood

Appreciate the honesty Hardwood, a lot has been said about Foxy.
The many times I've seen her she was great. Up untill she did a full 360 to luxury, then it was back to cfs cbj.

Thank you sir.
I can only speak for me. Been here 2 years, + probably 4 lurking months, and Foxy was good for me

She clearly is not for many, but I say see her CFS, she is worth it.
I personally do not care who has done what. I want to know if she is really wrapping other people up cause I never saw a condom and I am guilty of releasing my goods inside her.
Some get the goods, other gets the rubber. Tough cookies
I want to try her, but I don't want to chance being on the cfs list..
i don’t understand why Foxy gets ragged on so much but Coco gets stellar reviews by everyone? They both have limited menus (and i would argue Coco is more limited than Foxy).

In no way am i trying to start a turf war because i have seen both ladies. I wrote a recent review of Coco and gave her a “Yes” because i already knew what to expect going into the session. And for the record, i probably won’t see Foxy or Coco again because of their limited menus, so i have no dog in the fight.

And i know there will be guys on here that say they got a lot more mileage out of Coco than me (which is fine) but when i refer to Coco’s limited menu, i’m more so talking about the average reviewer.....not someone who’s seen her 30 times and definitely not the Sun promoters.

Again, i have seen both girls and both are gorgeous so this is not meant to put Coco down. Both have very similar reputations (hot but limited menu), so I just don’t understand why one girl gets so many mixed reviews and the other gets all “Yes” recommendations. I think it’s all about expectations.
For me, it was because FOXY was rude and dismissive IMHO. In the shower she knocked my hand away when I tried to touch her ass. She could have playfully moved away, and I would have probably got the message.
And then to convey, AFTER SHE TOOK MY MONEY, that no DATY or kissing would be allowed, and that she wouldn't let me fuck her more than halfway.
I just felt cheated and she didn't care to even be nice about it.
For me, it was because FOXY was rude and dismissive IMHO. In the shower she knocked my hand away when I tried to touch her ass. She could have playfully moved away, and I would have probably got the message.
And then to convey, AFTER SHE TOOK MY MONEY, that no DATY or kissing would be allowed, and that she wouldn't let me fuck her more than halfway.
I just felt cheated and she didn't care to even be nice about it. Originally Posted by Let's Go!

That's my Foxy for you (a feisty little firecracker). I miss the lil' thot. She's shown me plenty of love throughout the year.

Have not seen Coco, where can one find this limited menu girl. I'd like to test my milage...