Encounter: BB and her DD

Date: 02/12/2021
Name: BB
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: Harry Hines area
Phone: 214-399-5746
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: LFK, NURU,RTUSSIAN,COT, BBBJ,69, TUHA, DATY, CG, HJ, TUMA, FUMA, BBBJTC, CIM
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: She’s About 5', super hot, DD Brest, Beautiful Ariola‘s, slim and tight for a 35+, soft skin, nice tight small ass.
Recommendation: -
shes on my to do list after seeing her in the hallway. mamasan been giving me the latinas lol
I’ve never tried the latinas, hummmm
Is she a catholic girl??
She wasn't with me but I read otherwise
Is she a catholic girl?? Originally Posted by Heartside

No Unfortunately not
Does luxury have a website to show pics of the lineup?
Fun girl, a little too much extra weight in the waist and thighs for me.
Is she not a spinner?
she is a spinner , just a bit heavy for her height , If you are into really skinny under 100 lbs girls.
But she is not big by any means.
she is a spinner , just a bit heavy for her height , If you are into really skinny under 100 lbs girls.
But she is not big by any means. Originally Posted by smokerr6
Are there any pics anywhere?
Gents, she’s 5 foot nothing and for that size she is well shaped and for her age. Yes she has a bit of her age showing in the mid section but her body is on point. She is well shaped and has the energetic of a jack rabbit. She she’s really sweet. She did mention to me that she does not like roughness. Some guy saw her and grabbed her by the face squeezing her cheeks trying to force a DFK. NOT cool at all. Regardless we need to be respectful and treat these ladies nicely. We’re all freaks here so let’s not ruin a good thing here. Research the girls to find one that appeases your freaky-Ology.
Gents, she’s 5 foot nothing and for that size she is well shaped and for her age. Yes she has a bit of her age showing in the mid section but her body is on point. She is well shaped and has the energetic of a jack rabbit. She she’s really sweet. She did mention to me that she does not like roughness. Some guy saw her and grabbed her by the face squeezing her cheeks trying to force a DFK. NOT cool at all. Regardless we need to be respectful and treat these ladies nicely. We’re all freaks here so let’s not ruin a good thing here. Research the girls to find one that appeases your freaky-Ology. Originally Posted by pro-foto
Depends on your definition of well shaped, yes she is short but carries an extra 15lbs. The comment for her age should have nothing to do with weight, yiu are either thin and fit or not, regardless of age.
BB is well-shaped, I know you never seen anyone with her big titty naturals, who looks better. BB is the sweetest lady in Dallas, never saw anyone who doesn't love BB
She's not a spinner but is by no means fat.very well proportioned and tit heaven